• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Naomi looked at the beautiful mansion then looked at Shirikai. He looked worried....

Last edited:

paoupu girl

Naomi followed him. 'Wow, my first fight since I was 10.... this ought to be fun' she thought

'Bah! stupid pup!' Firani thought. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GO BACK!" He stopped, cheast heaving in front of Shirikai. "They'll only attack you if they see you with a human. Go back though the passage. Make sure they dont see the vermin!" He turned his head to Naomi. "You go through as well. And make sure you the enterance's scent is changed back to normal, it reeks of humans."

paoupu girl

Naomi stopped next to Shirikai. "What's going on?" she asked. "and why is that person so worried?" looks toward the unknown person, then realizes it is the healer from the hut.

"they ARE werewolves you idiot! they kill HUMANS and VAMPIRES not OTHER WEREWOLVES! Unless they stinck of TREACHERY! and because Naomi here has a human friend, she reeks of just that!" He glanced at her. "I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but I've had a bad past with humans." He grabbed Shirikai and Naomi by the scruff of their necks. "and if this is what it takes for you to get throught that damn passageway, then so be it!"

paoupu girl

Naomi turned into a werewolf "Rex is sitting at the mansion, probably wondering what is going on out here." Naomi said. "it seems your friend doesn't like humans, so i'm sort of glad i didn't bring him this time. Plus, he has no weapon so he couldn't fight" Naomi just wanted to stop thinking about Rex. "Now, back to my question. what exactly is going on here?"

paoupu girl

"Wait up!" Naomi followed Shirikai. "You know, i still want to know what that was all about." She looked at Shirikai. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to her.

Firani sighed. "Every full moon, a large group of werewolves gather in that part of the forest, looking for humans and vampires to kill. If they find a werewolf with a human, they kill the human AND the werewolf to stop treachery." Firani explained softly. He stood still for a couple of seconds, then howled for no apparent reason. A large black wolf came sprinting from the nearby bushes. "This is Siaraki, my fathful companion."

paoupu girl

Naomi said to Firani "I was only traveling with my companion. Just like how you travel with your wolf, Siaraki, I travel with that human, Rex. I didn't mean to be some kind of traitor or anything" Naomi looked around. Firani had calmed down quite a bit and Naomi could tell that Shirikai was patiently waiting so that they could return to the mansion.

ooc: werewolfheartles is offline atm, so yeah lol. and I'm gonna make another character lol

name: Blizanna
race: Human
weapon: Misairogi - an ice-enchanted
appearance: Has soft brown hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a necklace with beads shaped like ice, a puddle, teeth and claws.
bio: Blizanna is said to have once had a twin brother, but through many unusual circumstances, her brother had either died or gone missing. Some people even said that he had been turned into a werewolf or a vampire, but many would rather not think that. Only her and her father knows what had happened. She is now a reluctant professional werewolf hunter, but no one knows why she is so hesitant. Is it bacause her brother had been turned into one of those monsters? Only sheand her father will ever know.
Powers (optional): Ice and water
Personality: Seemingly always depressed, always apologises to werewoles she kills.

Blizanna watched silently from the trees as the two werewolves below her conversed in a series of growls and snarls. To them, it was heard as plain english, but to the human ear, it was heard as savage animal-speak. She sighed and picked at her necklace. Both she and her brother had recieved one at the age of five. She wondered whether her missing brother still held his... she sighed once again. 'I shouldn't think of him...' she thought. Blizanna glanced once again down at the wolves, then jumped across the trees to a small clearing far away.

paoupu girl

Naomi followed firani into the passage way. She was glad she would soon see Rex again, but she was angry at herself for becoming somewhat attached to the young human boy. she looked at Firani, who hadn't seemed to pleased when he noticed that Naomi had been traveling with a human.

Last edited:
"I can see you aren't sure why you're so attached to that human." He grinned "Werewolves always get attached to their pets. I couldn't leave Siaraki even if I wanted to. We evolved a telepathic connection, so we'll always be together. Maybe that'll happen to you and your human."

paoupu girl

'Maybe.' Naomi thought. She couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for her. "So what are we going to do now?" Naomi asked to anyone that wanted to answer.

"I d'know. Train? Have you got a sword or something? I've got my sword, Rakkiro..." He noticed a small dagger and a shortsword hanging from a belt around her waist. "...I guess so... or would you rather go beastish?" He raised his paw, his claws glinting in the sunlight.

paoupu girl

Naomi thought to herself. "lets use our swords please" she said as she transformed back into a human. 'its been quite a while since i've battled someone' she thought as she grabbed her weapons.

Firani grinned. "I'll go easy on you for now." He stood still for a second, then charged forwards, swinging Rakkiro toward Naomi's neck. Siakari looked interestedly over at Rex, who was watching the battle intently. He padded over to the mute, and nudged Rex's hand with his nose.

Blizanna landed softly on the grass, glancing at her surroundings at she did so. There were fresh pawprints on the ground in front of her. She swore and looked around. Plenty of trees mett her vision. She swore again. 'I'll bet anoyone who enters my thoughts that I'll be attacked within one-' Her thoughts were interuppted as a werewolf sprang from the canopy behind her. She sidestepped and unsheathed Misairogi. The werewolf once again leaped at her, snarling and baring its teeth. She ducked and held her sword above her, slicing the werewolves' underbelly. It landed in a bloody mess behind her, writhing in pain as it slowly died from bloodloss. She looked sadly at its corpse, then climbed another tree and set off once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back