• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolfheartless

Theres a hole in the world like a great black pit
There is a great war raging on planet earth. Three different races are battling each other, fighting for control. The Werewolves, vicious animals that are a mix of man and beast. The Vampires, bloodsucking bat people that are allergic to the sunlight. And the Humans, normal people fighting for what they think is right, aiming to hunt the Werewolves and Vampires to extinction.
Rules:
No godmodding
No Powerplaying
Posts must be at least one sentence long
Here is the template
name:
race (vamp, wolf or human):
weapon:
(you can use a picture instead of describing it)appearance:
bio:
Powers (optional):
Personality:
other:

My character
Name: Shirikai Black
Race: Werewolf and can sometimes become a human(anthropic)
Weapon: As a werewolf claws and teeth and as human extremely long katana
Appearance: Black hair he has a hair style like cloud strifes
Bio:Alpha parents died in war against humans and even though they are gone they left him all their money (his parents were really rich). Now he lives alone in a large mansion, everyday he goes searching small colonies of humans and vampires to kill.
Personality: Very cheerful and laid back though he is serious in times of war
Power: The element of illusion
By Werewolfheartles and WerewolfNobody helped allot

Last edited:
hehehe let the posting begin
Name: Firani
Race: Werewolf (anthropic - two legged)
Weapon: Rakkiro - a fire enchanted longsword, and his claws and teeth.
Elemental power: Fire and Plants
Appearence: Firani has soft brown fur with blue eyes. He always wears a necklace decorated with beads shaped like flames, nuts, leaves, teeth and claws.
Bio: Firani has two legends woven behind him. One tells of terrible destruction, a black path. The other tells of healing, a path lined with life. Many people debate whether he is a dark fire mage or a kindly healer, but no one ever ends up deciding. Some say he's both. But wouldn't that be impossible? He would never betray the werewolves... would he? Only he and his pet wolf Siaraki will ever know.

Name: Siaraki
Race: Grey wolf (spelt with an 'e' not an 'a' 'cause I'm aussie, so dont accuse me of bad spelling lol)
weapon: teeth and claws
elemental power: none
appearence: a large scruffy black wolf
Bio: The loyal pet of Firani. He has a telepathic connection to his master, and no matter how far he goes, they may always converse. Only he and Firani will ever know his masters past and planned future.

Last edited:
Firani chuckled as he saw Shirikai limping toward his small hut. "What have we here? Shirikai! I haven't seen you in quite a while... What brings you to my humble abode?" Firani spotted the large wound on the younger wolf's leg. He chuckled. "Bit off more then you could chew, huh? I'll get that cleaned up in no time!" Firani summoned some herbs and began to wash Shirikai's wound. "Poisoned huh? oh well. I can cure that!" He carefully covered the wound with the herb's leaves. "This is gonna hurt a bit... starting from... now!" Firani uttered a few words, and the leaves began to form into skin, and eventually fur covered the herb-skin. Firani smiled. "And there you go. So... how've you been?"

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
okay, my characters are going to be

Name: Naomi
Race: Werewolf (anthropic)
Appearence (as a werewolf) has silver, glossy hair and yellow eyes. (as a human) has bright blue hair, green eyes and pale skin
Weapon: (as a werewolf) teeth and claws (as a human) a small dagger (wielded in left hand) and a normal sized sword with the power of water (wielded in right hand)
Bio: she was sent to live with humans when she was 10 but they tried to kill her when they found out she was a werewolf, so she lived alone in an abandoned cabin till she turned 17 and started on a journey to find her parents
Powers: power of water
personality: quiet, but when she wants something she'll do just about anything to get it. a very nice person. she wants werewolves and humans to be able to live together in peace.
And....
Name: Unknown ( Naomi calls him rex)
Race: human
Appearence: has black hair and brown eyes
Weapon: a small handgun that no one knows he owns
Bio: Was found by Naomi while walking through the forest. He saw her transform into a werewolf so she dragged him along on her journey. he game Naomi a case with a red rock in it. The rock makes her transform but the the case keeps the rock from working while inside it.
Personality: never says a word.

Naomi and Rex were walking out of the forest when they came upon a hut. "lets go see who lives there" she said more to herself than Rex. She knocked on the door. It took a moment for someone or something to answer....

paoupu girl

Naomi answered "I am Naomi. I come from a nearby forest. And this.." Naomi looks towards the ten-year-old who had followed her here "is Rex. don't talk to him because he won't talk back. We came looking for shelter from the humans. Now, may i ask, who are you?" Naomi walks into the small hut and faces Shirikai while Rex follows and sits on the floor.

paoupu girl

"Okay" answered Naomi. Naomi looked toward Rex and saw the questioning look on his face. "Where is this mansion anyway? Rex and I have never seen it." Naomi sat next to Rex and patiently waited for Shirikai to answer.

paoupu girl

Naomi answered, "I've also wondered that. I asked when I first met him but he didn't tell me. I sort of just dragged him along with me because he didn't seem to mind and he obediently followed." Naomi looked down at Rex then looked at Shirikai. "He saw me transform into a werewolf, so I always wonder if its my fault that he doesn't talk." Naomi kept walking alongside Shirikai and Rex.

ooc: hey paoupu!

bic: Firani sat, annoyed. Not only did the stranger walk in unnanounced and fail to say hello, but she had brought a human as well! Firani had a bad run with humans in the past and rarely trusted them. He growled. "calm down, the human didn't do anything to you." Siaraki's smooth telepathic voice interupted Firani's thoughts.
"Siaraki, you know full well what humans did to me!"
"And yet you don't go out there and hunt them."
"Can it, lesser wolf!" Firani instantly resented those words.
"Fine then. Deal with your problems on your own." Siaraki cut off the telepathic conversation. Firani sighed and stepped out of his hut.

Last edited:

paoupu girl

Naomi quickly ran after him. 'he could have gave me a better warning' she thought. She followed closely behind Shirikai, trying not to get lost. When she realized this was the exact forest she just came from, she suddenly stopped. Then Rex ran into her.

Firani looked out to the horizon. It would be dark soon. His eyes widened as he looked up at the faint full moon in the sky. "OH SHIVERS! OH HELL NO!" A large group of werewolves always gathered in the forest ahead, killing any human campers and Vampire rogues. If Shirikai was found with a human... Firani shuddered. He sprinted off toward the forest, hopefully reaching his friend before it was too late.

paoupu girl

Naomi and Rex quickly followed, not wanting to be left alone. Naomi couldn't help but wonder how the passage had gotten there or exactly how it worked. She looked at Rex and could tell he was thinking the same.

Werewolfheartless

Theres a hole in the world like a great black pit
After a while of walking they cam to a dead end. Shirikai pressed his thumb against a marking the passage opened up into a forest in the middle of the forest there was a large mansion with a small house next to it. Shirikai could hear Firani's echoes.

Sorry paoupu girl let me edit mine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back