• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Booze: Johnny Stooge vs. Rabbe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
So I'm in IRC with Ty and he brings up some shit which leads us to a discussion on alcohol. Suddenly, bueatyful legs gets one of the most awesome ideas ever; a drinking contest between Stooge and Rabbe. Both of these dudes are some hardcore mother fuckers that are pro at throwning back a bottle and getting bitches, right? But which one is better at it?

go

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
stooge is soberer now because of college and stuff but who knows what australian sober means

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'd love to experience this match, btw.
I'd love to organise a day where we could all be on Skype and you and I could just face off. We'd have a bottle count and photos would be neccessary, and everyone would be able to hear us get drunk.
Alas, I can't see it ever happening.

OR i could eurotrip one day.

VIP MEGA EURO☆STAR;3951873 said:
stooge is soberer now because of college and stuff but who knows what australian sober means
I haven't had a drop of alcohol for two weeks. D: And yet I've got ten drinks sitting in my fridge.
But I have plans for a bender coming up in a months time.

Rabello

I'd love to organise a day where we could all be on Skype and you and I could just face off. We'd have a bottle count and photos would be neccessary, and everyone would be able to hear us get drunk.
Alas, I can't see it ever happening.

We need to do this. The ultimate battle!

I haven't had a drop of alcohol for two weeks. D: And yet I've got ten drinks sitting in my fridge.
But I have plans for a bender coming up in a months time.

I haven't had alcohol in two weeks either. Feels like forever, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back