• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle in the Land of Hearts v.2 OOC/Sign ups reopening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you wanna see in part 2?

• Post what you want in thread.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pachacuteki

If u make a second part of this let me know id like to take part of that since beginning. ok

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Why three years though? Like, what's going to happen? Is the Akatsuki going to go into hiding and what about Organization XIII

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Oh, training is good. Ooh, then I can revamp my tempy again! Yay ^^, I was thinking of a way for Kenji to use his darkness without him having to use that darkness armor unless he's fighting seriously, and I found out how ^^

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
*Bump*

Yes the options say the same thing but the min is 2 so yeah.....Just comment......

And no you don't have to be in the part to voice what you want for part 2, all I ask is take it seriously because Part 1's end is comming up....

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
It's gonna take place 3 years after the battle and stuff...

Usagi, I needy help-y making the stor-ey......

I already edited it once and still didn't like the story so now I can't think of a new one.
Hmm that could help with peoples individual plots so that's good.

I shall help-ey don't worry-ey, just respond to teh Pm and we can start brainstorming, and with part two starting I can post and feel like I'm not missing something huge lol, it will be so good to start posting in this thing, so many posts made me intimidated lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back