• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle for Superiority

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

First, I know this is awkward placement; I wasn't exactly sure where this thread fit, but I just put it here because it relates to this game somewhat.

Anyway, since we all now have access to a certain member's full power now, I would like to get everyone's opinion: if Marluxia and Xemnas fought, who do you think would win?

YouTube - KH2FM - Battle v2 Testdemo

Personally, I broke it up into three phases mostly to see how each one of their forms stack up against the other, and here's how I see it:

Duel #1- 'The Unknown Man' vs. 'The Graceful Assassin'
Now, I'm comparing the fighting style Xemnas used under Memory's Skyscraper against the fighting style of Marluxia's first fight in Re:CoM. Now, both seem to like walking toward their opponent, neither seeming to be in a particular hurry, and, based on damage output, they seem to be on the same power level. Now, Xemnas has more health, but I think Marluxia has the edge in this one. Xemnas only has his 'Guard Wall', his Aerial Blade two slash, and that Aerial Blade death spin of his; Marluxia just has a lot more weapons at his disposal in this one. Also, Marluxia moves a lot faster; he can dash and he teleports a lot quicker than Xemnas, with Marluxia's being instant and Xemnas having to travel in that huge dark sphere of his. So slight advantage: Marluxia.

Then,

Duel#2- Armored Xemnas vs Mecha Marluxia
In these forms, both have forms of transportation with Xemnas' metallic Yiazmat and Marluxia's flying mech, and both can effect the area with Xemnas able to toss large buildings and Marluxia's 'To the world without light' attack. Now, I'm pretty sure Marluxia could bring down the dragon especially since Sora and Riku brought it down with their small craft, and Marluxia's machine seems to be twice that size, so it wold mostly be one-on-one. Now, both can fire lasers, but Xemnas' are larger. Marluxia's attacks in this form are a lot bigger than Xemnas' with Marluxia's Alpha Deathscythes and those impact attacks. However, in spite of all of that, I think Xemnas has this one. He seems more powerful than Marluxia in this form, and add in the fact that he can control replicas of other members' weapons in this form, so slight advantage: Xemnas

Finally, *SPOILER WARNING for those who haven't seen the ending videos or finished Re:CoM yet*

Final Duel- Twilight Xemnas vs Reaper Marluxia
This one personally is hard to judge. For starters, I think Marluxia would actually fuse with the Nobody like he does for the second form when he takes on Xemnas. It really seems to be a good match. They both seem to have the same amount of attacks, and seem to be on the same power level. As for individual attacks, again both use lasers with Xemnas using more and Marluxia's being stronger. Then, Xemnas' laser shower seems matched by Marluxia's enhanced blossom shower. Even their instant kill attacks offset with Xemnas' 'Heart Extraction', the move he uses on Sora that requires us as Riku to save him, being rendered ineffective by Marluxia's lack of a heart, and Marluxia's 'Death Sentence's high probability of faliure against Xemnas. So, the slight advantage: ...

Honestly, I'm not sure who would win the last fight. Part of me thinks that Marluxia would be able to pull it out, and part of me thinks Xemnas would find a way to win. I would personally pull for Marluxia by the slimmest of margins. Anyway, it would still be utterly epic to see those two 'Facedown'.

So, what do you all think? Your reason doesn't have to be as in-depth as mine, and you can go off personal preference if you like.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xemmnas wins. He'll turn Marluxia into a Dusk and end his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back