• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bandits of Neil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Story:The Bandits of Ynell is a group of people who dig up buried treasure and steal from others.They are a elite group of people.They have a scret hideout where they plan all their missions.Do you want to be in or out?They will take out anyone in there way.
"I coulda made a better story than that but now i dont feel good."

Rules:
Be literate at least 2 lines in your posts.
Have fun
Dont take over the rp.
No godmodding.

Template:
Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Any Skill:

Leon Talov:
Apperance:
guys89.jpg

Weapon:Sword thats in pic
Bio:Was treated ike a loser in school.People stole his stuff and treated him badly.He made the organization to get revenge on people like that and to get money lol.
Any Skill:
Wind Slash:A 5 Slash Techique

Ok now thats said and done please join and remember have fun.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com

Keybladeweilder5

name:Haron
apperance:brown straight hair and 6ft. tall.
wepon:two swords
bio:Haron's dad hates the club but Haron decides to join anyway. He dosen't always agree with the club and trys not to hurt the inocent.
skill:sonic slash. slashes with his sword so fast enimies cant see it.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Name: Matthew wolt
Apperance:
matt.jpg

Weapon: Edge of demise
Bio: He was once a very famous actor. His carreer went down the drain and he lost all his money gambling. He is very loud and egotistical, he ofter acts like he's not really with the rest of the people but when it comes to it he will concentrate and get the job done.
Any Skill:
Beast- Smashes the enemy back.
Tiger blade- slashes up, sending the enemy airborn, while in the air he slashes them several times.

ooc:Thank you for foining.Ok we could start now and people could just join.
Leon walked into the scret hideout ready to tell his teammates something."Guys heres our first mission,We have to find The diamond of Woa.""Its in the desret in a secret dungeon around ther.Are you ready for this guys"He said in a good voice.

Leon replied"Ok Haron.""Lets go and do this mission."He and the team runs to the vachine vault."We are going to take a sprots car,We need to get there fast because there are others bandits trying to get it."He jumped in the car.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Violet had her large sword in a case swung on her back and carried to water cateens across her chest. She jumped into the car after Leon. "Hey, you gotta map?"

Leon looked at Violet."Ummm not really lets go to a map selling place and we go get one.But since this is our first gig..we dont have money.So what we are going to do?"

Leon looked in the sky and said"Ok lets go and steal a map.""We are bandits arent we?""So Violet think you can go to that stand and steal a map,I distract the guy k."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back