• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bakuman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A

Anima Relic

I'm starting to like the editor even more. Mashiro's idea to use notes as a way to talk to Azuki was smart. Shujin made me lol when he was talkin about making the next Tezuka award. Also, looks like he finally got that email address. He should've emailed her, she was obviously waiting for it. Lastly, so we finally get a look @ the prodigy Eiji. I'll admit I was thinking of someone that might look like L or Near lawl#12. He seems like the typical "I'm going to get my way" type of guy, with more child like qualities. So far this was the best chapter imo.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So I wonder which manga Eiji hates?

Anyway, I like Asuki and Mashiro's little note romance. So cute :3

A

Anima Relic

Naruto maybe? J/k. Anyway, that request kinda shocked me in the end. Asuki and Mashiro crush is just puppy love. Ah to be young again...

The first thing that came to my mind was Naruto too lawl#13. Mashiro and Azuki were too cute with their notes of passion lol.

A

Anima Relic

^If they have the ballz to say it's Naruto, It'd be instant win and I bet an anime of this manga would be made ASAP just to hear them say it was Naruto on the anime lawl#20.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I do think the manga picked up quite a bit with this chapter.

Takagi's outburst was great.

Pity they didn't make it past Top 8 though.

A

Anima Relic

So I finished reading the latest chapter.
ImageShack - Hosting :: 15ap2.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 16vm5.jpg
And he gets some girls? Pure win.

I do feel bad that they just made it only in top 8 tho. I guess Hattori can give them some pointers to help them.

I was actually glad they just made it to the top eight, if they woulda gotten passed to say the top four, I'd be pissed, because they would've started slacking off a little bit, probably not Mashiro, but Shujin would've.

Lawl@Shujin, he's my fav @ the moment. He has fangirls now lawl. I loved it when he whooped Ishizawa's ass. Falcon PUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Bakuman new chapter's out. The begining was so funny. I got a feeling that the meeting with Eiji Nīzuma will come sooner than expected.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm presuming it actually hasnt been released as a hard copy yet?

Apollo

Silver Member
The ending of 11 was epic. I wonder if he will know who Mashiro is , and rember his uncle.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
New Chapter is out. I love how this chapter this went up and down. I mean one minute its positive thinking, next thing you know, its negative lol.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Caught up on this.

Loved their manga idea, although Misa Miyoshi is getting a tad annoying. I liked the Takada Iwase better

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah, I don't think they will win....but it won't be by much.

Yeah, Bakuman is quickly becoming one of my favourite manga.

Back