• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Backwards keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
OMG SORA IS HOLDING HIS KEYBLADE THE OPPOSITE SIDE, IT HAS HUGE SIGNIFICANCE! LET'S MAKE A HUGE POINTLESS DISCUSSION ABOUT IT!!!!!

...In all seriousness... it's most likely just be a simple mistake. Remember the BBS CGI intro? If you look at Ven's hand, you'll notice they accidently gave him Roxas's rings. Even Nomura mentioned this error in an interview saying it was a simple mistake. That's probably just the same thing that happened here.

Rob Diablo

Remember the BBS CGI intro? If you look at Ven's hand, you'll notice they accidently gave him Roxas's rings. Even Nomura mentioned this error in an interview saying it was a simple mistake. That's probably just the same thing that happened here.

I thought Ven always had the same rings as Roxas?

RoxasRules!lol

...No he doesn't. He doesn't have any rings on his fingers except in the CGI intro, which like I said before, was a mistake. Look at Ven's hands and you'll see no rings on him.
Well, I know this is kind of off topic, but since I realized we were gonna get extra stuff in our BbS version, plus we'll be getting a balanced game or something along those lines, does anyone think that he'll fix this small mistake when he did the NA and EU version or BbS?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I know this is kind of off topic, but since I realized we were gonna get extra stuff in our BbS version, plus we'll be getting a balanced game or something along those lines, does anyone think that he'll fix this small mistake when he did the NA and EU version or BbS?

Probably. The Square Enix website listed "Modified scenes to make more sense" on the list. Plus, it's a very easy fix. They just need to go to the project, delete the rings, and re-render the scene.

I think the reason the mistake was made was because Ven's model is just a modified version of Roxas's model. I highly doubt they would make an entirely new model for Ven when they already have a Roxas model that they can tweak. They just forgot to delete the rings when they were modifying the model :/

O

Oberon

Yeah it's been said but I don't think this is anything substantial... at all. o_O

khlover7

I might return
It's kinda sad how we look at every single detail, it pretty much tells me how KH and Nomura are going. :/
it's really lost its originality

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I honestly think it might just be a slip up. There are things like this all the time in all sorts of media. Like in movies where something is in the background in one angle but isn't in the other when it SHOULD be visible. This is probably just another one of those things. The creators are humans who can mess up, ya know. I don't think every little thing has significance. Plus the demo was put together very quickly. It's easy to assume it was just a slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back