• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Baby-Making Seasons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

I was born in the...

• Winter

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Spring

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
So, it being July and all, I have once again noticed that there seems to be a BARRAGE of summer birthdays (including mine). Now, I've had this discussion before and I more-or-less came to the conclusion that our parents got chilly in the fall and nine months later, here we are. But I guess that I just wanted to see how valid this "theory" was...are there really more kids being born in the summer, or are they generally spread out?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Living in the southern hemisphere and all, in here, I was born during autumn. If we're to go by northern hemisphere standars, I was born during winter.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
It would make more sense for more people to be born in the fall, IMO. Summer presents a lot of "free time" for people. Then you have the couples that specifically want their weddings during a specific season.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, i believe fall is the normal mating season for most animals, due to the fact that you won't be born in the winter, but rahter the summer. Or it could be summer being mating time, i don't know. I just spring is the worst, for the kid would be born in the winter, which is why sperm count is lowest in the spring.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Yeah, i believe fall is the normal mating season for most animals, due to the fact that you won't be born in the winter, but rahter the summer. Or it could be summer being mating time, i don't know. I just spring is the worst, for the kid would be born in the winter, which is why sperm count is lowest in the spring.

Really? How very clever the masculine reproductive system is!

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Happy late birthday, then?

And Nicrixshant, astrologically, that makes sense. Pepple tend to favor those who were born near their zodiacs more. I don't mean to sound hippy-dippy, nor am I implying that there's a whole lot of truth to astrology, but if not, it happens to be a very coincidental trend. : P

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Born in the summer~ Specifically today, actually. :d

AND DISNEYLAND WAS BORN IN THE SUMMER TOO. [if you could even call that 'being born' >:] HAPPY BIRTHDAY DL~ */geek*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back