• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~ B I R T H S T O N E S ~*~ {Sign-Ups}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: I've added somethings to my template, please take a look at it. If it's not okay, I'll fix it back to the way it was; although I think it's a nice touch with the two different Personalitys (sp?). I'm kinda out of it at the moment.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Character Name: Syeeda Tarimu

Chosen Birthstone:Emerald or Chrysoprase

Perferred Birthstone: Emerald

Wish: Her wish is to make a true friend who is by her side for life and will not betray her no matter what.

Romance: She does not think that she should have a relationship yet; she's not ready for it.

Hobby/Traits: She has an amazing artistic talent, and is very knowlegable. Also, she's very flexible and can fight well. Her eyesight is excellent; as well as her hearing. She can hear the slightest sound in her presence; thus making her very cautious in her surroundings.

Weaknesses: Past depressions and grief are always in her conscience; causing her to be scared of the future. Some of her weaknesses include wanting to fit in and making wrong decisions on who to trust and the type of friends she makes.

Magic:

The first spell Syeeda can perform is the power to heal others. The emerald that she posseses can reduce pain and swelling on any injuries by placing the stone above it.

The second spell Emerald will alert Natsuki about oncoming danger. The green stone will shine brightly indicating nearby danger such as dark and evil creatures or people with a dark heart.

Finally, the last spell that she will be able to cast is excellent eyesight. She will be able to see objects clearly within two miles. However, this spell occurs rarely.

Appearance: Syeeda wears casual clothes that usually consist of long, blue jeans with dark colored vintage shirts while wearing black converse chucks. She strongly believes in true beauty and does not wear any make up except for eyeliner. Her long, black, and layered hair (with red highlights) goes well with her light purple eyes. She wears a couple of silver bracelets and no earrings. She has a gothic touch and her beauty is beyond compare.

Personality: Syeeda is a friendly, seceretive, and knowlegable person. She's very quite but observant. Most of the time, she's shy but is always optimistic and always determined to get what she wants. If anyone of her friends are in trouble, she will be the first to help them out. However, her depression about her fomer friends betraying her holds her back from trusting anyone because she does not want to "re-live" the past [people using, neglecting, and isolating her]. She has a few friends, but they aren't her close friends, for she has none. However, she is longing to find a life time friend who will be willing to listen to her and be by her side no matter what.

She loves to read, ride her bike, and ride on her skateboard. During the weekends, she spends her time being a bike messenger to make some cash. Some of her hobbies include drawing, writing, skateboarding, singing, and dancing. Staying in her hometown since birth has made her want to travel and see what else is in this mishap world. For days she has been thinking of running home and embark on a journey to discover the world she lives in, make new friends, and become independent. She lets her heart encourage as well as inspire the things that she does in life. Her ambitions and dreams are big and she will do whatever it takes to get it.

She isn't too close with her aunt, for her parents died in a car accident. She keeps her feelings to herself and does not bond too well with her other family. She has no brothers or siblings, so she always feels lonely and needy at times.

Sielle

Website
www.samthompson.co.uk
Is it necessary to have all positions filled to start the RP? Just asking, not suggesting. xD

I do believe that it is better to have all of the main and important people ready for the start of the RP so everyone knows who everyone is and how to approach people and events within the RP. I may start the RP if a few people still haven't posted their bios but so far we've only had about half of compulsory characters, and I don't think that's enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back