• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeepermaster

when ever i watch the trailers i always see sora and axle about to fight. after i played COM i still didnt understand the relationship between them. is axle evil? is he just rivaling sora? what does he want? its driving me insane!!!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i don't think he's good or bad, i think he might be neutral working for himself...maybe being some sort of double agent in the organization?

Ansem22

Axel seems to have his own agenda. On one hand, he takes down traitors to the Organization, but on the other hand, he had Zexion killed and Zexion cared about the Organization alot.

The only explination that Axel has given for his actions is that it's all about his own personal "entertainment" ("Use this and the show will REALLY heat up!", "Give me one hell of a show!" "Sorry, Zexy, saving you isn't as entertaining as observing Sora and Riku".)

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
tiamod said:
This may and probally will sound stupid but,what if he needs Sora's and BHK's help or something from them??????

That may be true. He could be working undercover to bring the Organization down and he would need the help of all the keyblade masters to do it. I don't think this is true, but it is plausable.

KratosAurion

well, i think its because BHK is another side of Sora's heart. This might mean that whatever happens to Sora, BHK might know, so he is asking him where he can meet him......sry this must sound really stupid

adventchildkiori

I cant think of anything that will doubt your theory right now tiamod but there could be, unless they(square, noruma, etc) release more information on the game or the game itself I dont see how that can be answered right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back