• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel89

Axel being my favorite character in the KH story so far, i decided to make a thread to discuss him, and his motives. Now, my primary oppinion is that Axel is actually on Sora's side. You see, if Axel had not sabatoged Marluxia's plan by releasing Namine, he would have succeded in making Sora his puppet. So, in essence, Axel was protecting Sora. At first, I thought this was a fluke, a mistake that Axel made while attempting to mess with the organization. However, later, after Sora gave Axel a good whooping, he said "I guess this is what i get for saving you." So there, It now seems that Axel is protecting Sora, but why?

Wait a minit...i think i just figured somthing out regarding BHK, but ill bring that up on the BHK board...for now, i need some oppinions, why would Axel be protecting Sora?

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
ok you could get the answer to this by PAYING attention in CoM

Axel was a double agent, sent to see and stop Marluxia from betraying the Organization, he let Namine go to stop Marluxia from turning Sora into his own puppet, and taking over the organization.

That little "thats what I get for saving you", was just some sarcasm mixed with attitude

Darkness Riku

Axel is loyal to the organization.That was why he was trying to break up Marluxia's group.Axel is probably just another unknown.He wanted to protect Sora so that he could be used for their leader,most probably DIZ.

A

Axel89

Be that as it may, I still think that this is more supported then BHK being the one protecting Sora, i mean, as of now, Sora and BHK have never even seen each other, while on the other hand, Axel has not only mentioned protecting him, he has done so, and he even refrenced to the fact that he compared Sora to himself ("You know Sora, we have alot in common").

And also, i'd like to point out, that Axel was not a double agent. He was against every one in the organization, hence the turning on both Marluxia (the rebels) and Zexion (The organization itself). So maybe Axel is not an like the other members, maybe Axel is the other person that held onto their heart after becoming a heartless (that could be what he ment by "we have a lot in common") or maybe im reading to far into this. Either way, what im trying to say is, maybe you should be the person paying more attention.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Axel89 said:
Be that as it may, I still think that this is more supported then BHK being the one protecting Sora, i mean, as of now, Sora and BHK have never even seen each other, while on the other hand, Axel has not only mentioned protecting him, he has done so, and he even refrenced to the fact that he compared Sora to himself ("You know Sora, we have alot in common").

And also, i'd like to point out, that Axel was not a double agent. He was against every one in the organization, hence the turning on both Marluxia (the rebels) and Zexion (The organization itself). So maybe Axel is not an like the other members, maybe Axel is the other person that held onto their heart after becoming a heartless (that could be what he ment by "we have a lot in common") or maybe im reading to far into this. Either way, what im trying to say is, maybe you should be the person paying more attention.
Yes Axel is a double agent, marluxia even said so when Axel tried to strike him down.

Also you notice on the game, how it said that Twilight Town was a memory from the other side of Sora's Heart?

Well BHK is on the other side of Sora's heart, and so maybe Sora is on the other side of His?

Maybe thats why they can both weild the keyblade

A

Axel89

Well, we partly agree. However, i can only assume that when Marluxia accused Axel of being a double agent, he did'nt know of Axel's true motives. Perhaps, Axel was only putting on an act, just as a precaution, in case Sora couldn't defeat Marluxia. If Sora had lost to Marluxia, and Axel had not led Marluxia to belive that he was working for the Organization, then Marluxia could inform Diz (or whoever the Superior is) of Axel's betrayal. Keep in mind that the Superior was not aware of Marluxia's rebelion. Rember this conversation:

Vexen: Marluxia is planning to controll Sora, and take controll of the Organization.

Lexaeus: Should we inform the Superior?

Zexion: No , perhaps Sora will deal with Marluxia, and besides, if they get the Light, we'll just get the Dark.

So, I belive that the "act" that Axel put on when atacking Marluxia, was all part of his plan, it served as a back up, just incase Sora didnt beat Marluxia. And when Marluxia was defeated, that was when it was safe for Axel To turn on Zexion. Zexion, I might add, was loyal to the Organization...so if they were both loyal, why would Axel kill him?

Darkness Riku

Laxaeus and Marluxia were rivals in Chain of Memories.I think that Lexaeus's group was tring to overpower the organization too,just Laxaeus wanted to be the leader of the rebellion instead of Marluxia.Laxaeus wanted to try to get Riku in case Sora was controlled by Marluxia,that way they could still be balanced in power.Axel had to try and bring both of the groups down in order to destroy them.Remember if you had beaten Riku mode, you should know that Zexion was destroyed when Axel brought Replica Riku to the basement levels.Vexen and Lexaus were already gone,so Zexion was the only one left to destroy.

A

Axel89

I'm very convinced that Zexion was Loyal to the Organization. Im not quite sure where i saw it, but wasnt there a cut scene, or video, that showed Zexion taking orders from Diz, wasn't that when we first herd Diz being called Ansem?

Darkness Riku

I don't remember any video like that.I think you might be talking about the one where DIZ is sitting with an unknown talking to him.

A

Axel89

hmmm, either way, i still think that Zexion was a loyal member of the Organization.

A

Axel89

well, i also belive that Zexion was not in charge of their little group...it was Vexen. Notice that Zexion seemed to take orders from him. Also, while Marluxia and Laraxene belived that Axel was on their side, they ordered him to kill Vexen, why would they do that if Vexen and His underlings (Lexaeus, and Zexion) were not loyal to the organization?

Darkness Riku

Vexen had let to much information come out,that's why Vexen was killed.Vexen definitly wasn't the leader,he was the scientist,I'm sure Lexaeus was the leader of the basement.

A

Axel89

Lexaeus? I thought we were talking about Zexion...wasnt Lexaeus the first of the basement Unkowns to die?

Darkness Riku

The timeline between the top stairs and basement is kind of strange,like when Riku was in the 9th floor or something there,Vexen was destroyed.

A

Axel89

Hmm, i see, sorry the cronological order for the Com/RR story lines was a bit confusing. However, I still havent seen n e proof that Zexion was Rebeling, On the other hand, I have seen proof (even though its a small bit of proof) that he, as well as Vexen and Lexeaus were loyal, so, show me some solid stuff, and ill consider your opinion.

Darkness Riku

Alright,Zexion and his group might have been innocent,but it doesn't make sense why Axel basically killed him.Axel is obviously not in the organization to be the top, so he wouldn't be eliminating everyone he finds.It only matches up that Zexion and the others were also rebels,but different leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back