• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel89

Ahh, but that is my point entirly, trace this coversation back, and you'll see that i have mentioned that Axel is not Loyal to the oragnization, or to the rebels. He is destroying the organization from the inside out. Im sure when we see him again in KH2, he'll be back, standing at the superiors side. I figure, that whatever his motives are, he's against the organization, and for some reason, protecting Sora. However, i cant figure out why, so i started this thread, to ask for some oppinions, so, why do you think hed be doing this?

(iv finished just about every one of my posts with a question...i sound like Diz...)

Darkness Riku

I don't know why he'd destroy Zexion,but I'm still sure Axel is loyal to The Main Organization.Now's your time to explain some things to me.

A

Axel89

okay, ill go all out on this one. First and foremost, when we first meet Axel, he is "seemingly" alied with Marluxia. The first clue to Axel's connection with Sora, is his mention of Sora's bout with the darkness. He says that Sora is the only person to ever become a heartless, and still contain his heart. With the exception of one.

Now here's where my first theory comes in. I think that it is possible that Axel is the other person. Perhaps Axel was once a Keyblade Master himself, but he was beaten by the darkness, and recruited by the organization. Then, once Marluxia proposed the rebelion, Axel saw it as his time to retake his old life....or...somthing.

After their first battle, Axel had seen Sora's potential, perhaps, Axel really did see a bit of himself in Sora. And then, devised his true plan, he would release Namine, and from there, let the peices fall into place. Its my guess that he predicted Marluxia would "pull a fast one on him" and force him to fight Sora. Axel used this to his advantage by not only covering his foot steps by telling Marluxia that he was a spy from the Organization, but by faking his own death as well. This way, if Sora could not defeat Marluxia, Marluxia would still have no evidence against him to report to the Superior. (Even though Marluxia was rebeling, the Superior did not know this, as we learned from that conversation between the basement unknown)

So, when Marluxia was defeated, Axel saw it safe to start taking out the Organization members, one by one. Seeing as the all the people who had evidence against him, either thought he was dead, or were dead themselves. Now, Im guessing that Axel will be, perhaps, a reluctant partner to Sora, seeing as their motives are the same. To destroy the Organization, for what ever reason.

So, that enough for ya?

(I did it again didnt I?)

Darkness Riku

Well,first Axel came without Marluxia's permission in the first battle with him,that's why Marluxia was surprised to see him.And I'm sure that he's not faking his death and fighting to destroy the unknowns.Axel is part of the Unknown group,and we don't even know there intentions,so we can't say what Axel is trying to get rid of.Axel is an Unknown,so why would he destroy every other unknown?I think there trying to figure out something.And Axel and Sora fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 ,so how would they team up?

Darkness Riku

The only reason he destroyed Castle Oblivions unknown was because they were going to take control of the Organization.Zexion is the only thing I'm baffled about.i know that Axel ricked Replica RiKu into destroying Zexion,but I think it was for Replica Riku to gain power and fight Real Riku.

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
hello the only reason why axel got riku to kill Zexion was because he did want any survivors so he can just say sora or riku killed them all, so he wouldnt have anybody to worry about incase they found out his motives or that marluxia tried to take over the organization and axel was assisting him

KeybladeKid1127

Dude that is the dumbest question he was a double agent for the organization to stop Marluxia for trying to use Sora as a puppet to takeover the organization the organization is helping Sora to become stronger so that is why he helped Sora did you even read the text that they said!?!

Broken_Dreams

Axel wasn't necessarily protecting Sora. I think he's actually just very loyal to the Organization. The TRUE Organization, not the traitors like Marluxia and Larxene. But he also had the Riku Replica kill Zexion...

Axel is a very complicated person. I think we might find out about more of his motives when KH2 comes out.

Ansem22

Axel appears to be loyal to the Organization only because it benefits him. His goals are all about himself. In the COM strategy guide it says that Axel's goals "may or may not agree with the Organization's."

In short, Axel's plans are not with the Organization or Marluxia, but he chooses to remain on the side of the Organization since it's the more powerful.

OblivionHeart

Axel is just.....Axel. Him being a double agent might require the power of something higher.
Also if you didsn't know, a part of the kh2 game, you see Axel fighting against BHK. BHK says "you can't see him." to Axel somewhere during the fight. "Him" would most likly be Sora. Think about it. Why would BHK say that to Axel if Axel really was trying to protect Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back