• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was your reaction when Axel died?

• So what if he died? He was a big jerk.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Hmm...he didn't matter that much.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • What..b-but the story can't go on without him.

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I want my mommy!!!

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
omg if Axel came back that would be soooo awesome! I love him I wanted to cry when he died! I really did but for sum reason i didn't.... BUT I LOVE AXEL SOO MUCH!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well Axel was my favorite character of the game, he was the man, the had the funny attitude of Roxas and Deymx with the seriousness of Saix....he truelly was the stand out character of the Organization and if anyone diserves to have a heart its him...and yeah it was sad when he died, but I didn't cry cause i figured the same fate would happen to the rest of the Organization, it was cool the way he died with Honor- and he did die with a joke or two...so yeah

It was really fun fighting him in the masion, if only we could fight him as Sora as some sort of testing round

supercallo

that was one of the best part of the game, when he finally turned on the O.XIII abd i wouldn't be surprised at all if Axel is a main character in KH3.....which proposes another question, If Kh3 does take place in the past and Axel is a main character, Do nobodys age? how long can they "live"?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
i wonder if they do age....................
how many times do i have to explain this nobodies dont age its kinda obvious...............the heart ages the soul doesnt, the only reason the body ages is because the heart tells it to (because the heart is stronger than the soul and/or the body), without the heart the body doesnt age because the soul doesnt age.....................

hence why zexion still looks like a teen even though its been around 20 years since he was seperated from his heart.......................and xemnas looks way younger than xehonart..................and roxas and namine look a little younger than sora and kairi..................

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Axel's death was one of the saddest moments in the game. The fact that all he wanted to do was have his friend back made the death more emotional than all the other deaths in KH2( in fact, I think Axel's death is more emotional than Aerith's death in FF7).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Since I am not the crying type it did not bother me. Nomura did say that Axel's role could bring a tear to your eye. But to tell you the truth I did not care if he died. I always knew that he would have to meet his end sometime. He was an organization member and that was expected. I always knew that Axel's time was cut short because of his actions.

NeoRiku

Awards
One of the main reasons I liked Axel was his attitude and his skinny arms...He kinda reminds me of a rock star or soemthing. Imagine Axel with Demyx's Siatr play loud rock music with a fire element to hurt people LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back