• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel & Saïx Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffphyr

Hey, i dont know if its been said but i was wondering if anyone knows
what the relationship between Lea and Isa was before they became
nobodies? I dont mind if someone who owns Days spoils it for me.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's not confirmed, but it's one of the more popular name choices for him.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
So are you saying they already knew about the Org. before they became nobodies?
Cus I´ve never heard that before

Yes, I doubt that myself. They were probably just good friends, but odds are they knew each other before they became Nobodies, which you can conclude by reading the secret reports in Days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Uhm, shouldn't this maybe be in spoilers? Or closed now?

saix-insanefan

Isa is not his official name, but it is one of the common possibilities. They were friends as humans yes and Axel still thought he could talk to Saix like he can with Roxas and Xion but he can't because Saix changed after becoming a Nobody, therefore everything went downhill for those two. It was also rumored that they had a plan to take over the Organization together, but somehow it fell apart...

Makes me feel kinda sad because both Axel and Saix know that can't be friends anymore... T_T

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Isa is not his official name, but it is one of the common possibilities. They were friends as humans yes and Axel still thought he could talk to Saix like he can with Roxas and Xion but he can't because Saix changed after becoming a Nobody, therefore everything went downhill for those two. It was also rumored that they had a plan to take over the Organization together, but somehow it fell apart...

Makes me feel kinda sad because both Axel and Saix know that can't be friends anymore... T_T

I was looking at your sig and staring at Saix made me think of him being a combination of Seymour, Squall, and Seifer.

Anyways, that is sad that they probably can't be friends. Probably if they meet again as Somebodies they will have some heavy animosity. If Saix isn't mad over Axel betraying the Org and Axel isn't mad over almost being killed by him then they might be able to salvage something...but hey probably won't be great friends and cohorts.

saix-insanefan

You're probably riht about that too but that depends if they ever become Sombodies again because Nobodies are forced to wander the darkness after they fade until they reclaim their hearts again, so that could be a really long time.

Btw, your comment on my sig was quite funny! Except that I HATE Seymour with a burning passion! :angry:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You're probably riht about that too but that depends if they ever become Sombodies again because Nobodies are forced to wander the darkness after they fade until they reclaim their hearts again, so that could be a really long time.

Btw, your comment on my sig was quite funny! Except that I HATE Seymour with a burning passion! :angry:

In the novels Namine hints (or almost directly says) that Axel got his heart back. I'm sure the same should be said for Saix since he wanted his heart more than Axel it seems.

I hate Seymour as well but it explained the pointy ears and hair color. XD

saix-insanefan

Yeah, that's according to the novelsl... I heard about that part. I think Namine said that Axel "isn't truly gone" or something like that. But you're right about the other part... I believe in a way, that Saix was the most devoted Nobody to getting his heart back, and that certain quality is what makes me adore him so much!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that's according to the novelsl... I heard about that part. I think Namine said that Axel "isn't truly gone" or something like that. But you're right about the other part... I believe in a way, that Saix was the most devoted Nobody to getting his heart back, and that certain quality is what makes me adore him so much!

The novels are canon so that gives hope.

He was the most devoted to the heart cause, but he also wanted to take control of the Org. I think Saix and Axel half-baked a plan. Saix was probably my fav org members just because he really did want a heart. The new revelation that he also wanted to take over the Org was kinda like the icing on the cake.

Saix: -looks at the castle that never was- Nice joint. I think I want to take over this operation.
Axel: -nods head- You better give me a piece of that pie! You know how much I like doublecrossing people.

then a few months in after Roxas comes in

Saix: Lea, you are forgetting what we are truly after. I've already become Xemnas' right hand man. Wouldn't you rather have complete domination over all of this and get your heart back rather than fake emotions when you are near Roxas?
Axel: Yeah...>_> <_< >_>
Said: Good.

We see how far Saix's scheme got him. Makes me think of Saix and Axel as two people who have grand dreams but they never take off.

saix-insanefan

Yeah, that's also true as well... when I first saw Saix, I knew he was just another loyal puppet to Xemnas (who I really don't care for), but because of the boss fight with him and the new info on 358/2 Days, he's been in a new light for me and he's really not even the lap dog everyone expected him to be.

If you ask me, I think Axel should have stuck with Saix from the bginning. Not saying I blame either Axel or Roxas for what happened, but if he stuck with him and their plan, it probably would have failed anyway, but at least they would still be friends and they wouldn't be going at each other's throats. But also, in the past game, you never did see Saix lay one hand on Axel, despite his comments. This shows that maybe Saix still had a little bit of... let's say... "brotherly love" for Axel. I can also say that Saix can be seen as a big brother to Axel as well because of how much he's a guide for him in a sort of way, because of how much he bosses Axel around and shows him paths.

That "brotherly love" thing was kinda meant as a joke, but even so, their bond with each other is somewhat sad but so... beautiful. I would blame Xemnas because he had already known of their betrayal but kept quiet about it and watched until it fell apart.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that's also true as well... when I first saw Saix, I knew he was just another loyal puppet to Xemnas (who I really don't care for), but because of the boss fight with him and the new info on 358/2 Days, he's been in a new light for me and he's really not even the lap dog everyone expected him to be.

If you ask me, I think Axel should have stuck with Saix from the bginning. Not saying I blame either Axel or Roxas for what happened, but if he stuck with him and their plan, it probably would have failed anyway, but at least they would still be friends and they wouldn't be going at each other's throats. But also, in the past game, you never did see Saix lay one hand on Axel, despite his comments. This shows that maybe Saix still had a little bit of... let's say... "brotherly love" for Axel. I can also say that Saix can be seen as a big brother to Axel as well because of how much he's a guide for him in a sort of way, because of how much he bosses Axel around and shows him paths.

That "brotherly love" thing was kinda meant as a joke, but even so, their bond with each other is somewhat sad but so... beautiful. I would blame Xemnas because he had already known of their betrayal but kept quiet about it and watched until it fell apart.

I think that was part reason why Xemnas probably sent Axel to CO. Probably to see where their loyalties lied. At least now...but that is all speculation.

He might not have attacked Axel himself but he sure did like sicking Nobodies after him.

With the brother thing, I would even go as far as to say they share hostages. First Axel had taken Kairi then Saix swooped in and took her for himself.

saix-insanefan

Of course they took her, but it was for their own reasons. Axel wanted Roxas back, but Saix took her so Sora could get mad and kill more Heartless or something like that, therefore he would get his heart back.

Exactly right for the Nobodies going after Axel... that also shows that Saix didn't want to kill Axel, this also comes to my first point that he may still have a tiny bit of respect left for him because they were friends before becoming Nobodies and as usual, you don't want to kill friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back