• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/riku connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davethekhfan

well just some baseless speculation and probably something no one ever bothered to explore but i'm kinda starting to think that Axel may be Riku's nobody.By now you're probably going "no way!" but just hear me out.First off they look very similar to one another with long spiky hair and greenish/bluish eyes.Secondly they both care about sora and roxas(well not so much axel with sora and riku with roxas).Thirdly they're both a litlle bit cocky.Now you're wondering but riku never turned into a heartless well (just another pointless arguement) maybe when fake ansem possessed riku a heartless and nobody was made without riku having to lose his heart???

davethekhfan

oh come on!!!! you're not even going to consider that this may lead to something bigger pfft you people got no imagination at least i didn't post another dam xion theory like all of you squares i dared to be different to think of something else then you just have to crush it:cursing:

The Enchanted

Okay lemme break it to ya, dollface..

First off they look very similar to one another with long spiky hair and greenish/bluish eyes.

Axel=Green
Riku=Blue

Secondly they both care about sora and roxas(well not so much axel with sora and riku with roxas).

So...
They just happen to be friends or "friends" with people whom are connected to each other.

Thirdly they're both a litlle bit cocky.

I wouldn't call Axel cocky, he is smart an analytical.
Though his choices don't benefit him all the time.

Riku is really not cocky, in KH he was misguided and power-hungry.
Otherwise, he just really cares about his friends and is actually auite a smart guy.

Now you're wondering but riku never turned into a heartless well (just another pointless arguement) maybe when fake ansem possessed riku a heartless and nobody was made without riku having to lose his heart???

That's where your wrong.
Axel was made way before Riku met Maleficent.
So he can't be Riku's Nobody.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Reasons Axel isn't Riku's nobody.

- Riku never had a heartless. period
- Riku and Axel differ in structure. If Axel was Riku's body and soul, they'd be virtually the same in structure.
- Axel is part of the Organization, yet his name isn't a anagram of Riku's.​

I could go on, but that should suffice. In conclusion... No...

davethekhfan

Okay lemme break it to ya, dollface..

Axel=Green
Riku=Blue

So...
They just happen to be friends or "friends" with people whom are connected to each other.

I wouldn't call Axel cocky, he is smart an analytical.
Though his choices don't benefit him all the time.

Riku is really not cocky, in KH he was misguided and power-hungry.
Otherwise, he just really cares about his friends and is actually auite a smart guy.

That's where your wrong.
Axel was made way before Riku met Maleficent.
So he can't be Riku's Nobody.

that last one you really don't know when axel joined so don't go trying to prove me wrong and don't call me dollface i'm a dude

davethekhfan

Reasons Axel isn't Riku's nobody.
- Riku never had a heartless. period
- Riku and Axel differ in structure. If Axel was Riku's body and soul, they'd be virtually the same in structure.
- Axel is part of the Organization, yet his name isn't a anagram of Riku's.
I could go on, but that should suffice. In conclusion... No...

grrrrr organisation memeber's names don't have to be an anagram of their first name think about xemnas it's an anagram of ansem not of xehanort

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
that last one you really don't know when axel joined so don't go trying to prove me wrong and don't call me dollface i'm a dude

The scene where Xigbar speaks to Zexion in FM and he mentions Marluxia's names as the newest member happened before KH1, before Riku went to darkness... Axel was already a member then... So...

No...

The Enchanted

Fine, I'll call you bobo.

Anyways, Org. XII already had Larx and Marly before Roxas was born.
Axel came before those two, coming after Saix who is 7 and joined probably pretty early after the Org was established.

Soooo
By that assumption, Axel joined after him, so he was pretty early too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back