• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel kills vexen! awsome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

axel killed more people than sora did...lol. and even zexy...that sukd...lol

namine'- kairi

omg how can u like vexen hes soooo scary when i 1st faced him he scared the crap outa me cuz he has a girl battle cry!!! the game freakin says its a guy but he has a girl battle cry!!!! he is a freakin hermafadite ( a hermafadite is a girl and boy for those of u who dont know)

P

PIG.

AWWW I WAS AT CASTLE OBLIVION ON THE 13th FLOOR WITH A DECK COMPRISED OF OATHY'S AND OBLIVIONS AND YOU GUYS KILL THE STORY FOR ME

Yesss... its because of Axel's confusing behavior towards his colleages what makes me think wether he's part of the Order or not.

namine'- kairi

no cuz my almost step bro started a new file and after u beat vexen in twilight town axel talks to larxene and i think it was murluxia about taking over the organization. when they leave axel says to namine' the others are gone namine': what are u trying to say? axel:hurry up. ( namine' runs off to find sora) axel then says yes all the actors are in place and then i will take over the organization or something like that

Drag00n24

TwilightSoulKey said:
axel killed more people than sora did...lol. and even zexy...that sukd...lol
yep thats ture when I saw Axel kill Vexen That was just cool.
P.S I said this to friends and that is "Fire Wins over Ice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back