• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel kills vexen! awsome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

axel is one of my fave characters 1 because he killed vexen by sliting his throat even though it was like the back of his neck:) 2 because his power is fire 3 he uses twin blades called fire and wind. i beat chain of memories a long time ago but my almost step brother needed me to beat vexen for him so i did and right when axel appeared i remembered the whole thing i love how axel was like now u can tell me i dont respect my elders :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
should'nt this be in the kh:com section or was there something kh2 related in there?

E

Eclipse

namine'- kairi said:
he uses twin blades called fire and wind.

since when did axel use blades? named fire and wind? he uses chakrams...and they are all fire. and he didn't name them

yes this should be in the rarely visited and abandoned CoM section

namine'- kairi

sorry... but still i though it was really cool how axel killed vexen o and twilightsoulkey i dont have the best memory so i dont remember where i heard that they were called fire and wind..... i think it was this site but i dont remember and i know there not really twin blades its just thats what they remind me of from another game.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
yea try to be a little bit nicer TSL u dont want to sacre he/her away.

E

Eclipse

lol i wasn't scaring anyone away....was i????????

if i was...sorry for being scary....i am usually reaaally nice.

E

Eclipse

those "circular blades" are called chakrams. and another name for them are wind and fire wheels and yes you can buy them. but the correct name is chakrams....and axel never named his weapons...lol XD

The M.C.

JTTW
is this a spoiler if axel killed vixen? cause if it is then its in clear view, i mean its in the tittle and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back