• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel is not Riku's nobody!I am ending this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

You've made a decent point. Thread's like ''Axel's Riku's nobody'' are stupid; there's no proof of it, there most likely never will be, and there's absolutely no point in discussing it. n00B's discuss it with your fellow idiots on msn or by PM's.

skilled keyblada

cloud_tifa said:
my question is how could ppl think that axel is rikus nobody? what would make them think that? huh?
Something about how Sora And Riku are best friends and since Roxas and Axel were best friends too it could be more than a coincidence...and they think it's that ..well...yeah Axel's Riku's nobody, which is nonsense; Then they started coming up with these stupid theory's. >.>

I think I'll disprove the "Axel is not Riku's Nobody" theory.

If Axel is Riku's Nobody, he could wield Keyblades. So why do you think he has chakrams instead? Because Riku didn't have Way to the Dawn until AFTER Riku's death. Duh.

RiseAgainst

actually i do see a similarity between riku and axel but yea i agree that he's not riku's
nobody simply because of his name.

White_Feather

Final Dive Sora said:
You know all the threads that says that say that Axel is Riku's nobody,will I made this thread to stop this madness and waste of time.

Here I have some pointers I would like to say for why Axel is not Riku's nobody:
1.People say because Roxas is Axel's best friend ,like Sora and Riku well it is diffrent.
2.Riku knows alot about the organization he knows Roxas is Sora's nobody well if he knew he had a nobody he would have mentioned it.
3.For god's sake do you see a similarity between Riku and Axel.
4.Roxas is Sora's nobody this is why he weilds the keyblade,if riku had a nobody he weild a keyblade and do not get happy because you might think Zexion is Riku's nobody because he is not.
5.Sora+X=Roxas
Riku+X=Kixir not Axel and Kixir is just a name I made up relating Roxas and Sora.

Anybody now who sees this thread and makes a thread that says"OMG AXEL IS RIKU'S NOBODY" or "Is Axel Riku's nobody?" then he/she is an idiot.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Thread made by Final Dive Sora.

dud r u aware that other people like uhmmmm ME have already made threads like this
but at least other people that didnt notice mine r learning from u

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
yea thanks everybody says that but the thing with the org is that all the nobodys names are the oreiginal persons name with an x in it so there no cuz theres no way in herll u can sdpell axel with riku and he never got his heart taken away so he doesnt have one anyway.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
lol yea get it through ur heads. Axel IS NOT NOR EVER WILL BE Riku's NOBODY! Riku does not have one. as of right now at least i dont know where u insane ppl thought up this stuff. but they are not. not in a millon years from now.

Final Dive Sora

IloveKH2forlife this is the topic we are discussing do not flame us flam the n00bs.
We all know that Axel is not riku's nobody, this is why I made this thread to clear it up and stop the n00bs from posting there stuiped threads.

Final Dive Sora

Ilovekh2forlife there is something called edit your post do not double post.

And did you even read the first post in this thread .

When you read it come back and post something senseble.(no offence)

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
yea i read it before im not stupid but still i dont get how these ppl are thinking this. im not tryng to be completly cocky or just plain mean but its stuill retarted. they need to get it through theyre heads and well im just gonna shut up cuz really we'll never win to many noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back