• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel is not Riku's nobody!I am ending this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

You know all the threads that says that say that Axel is Riku's nobody,will I made this thread to stop this madness and waste of time.

Here I have some pointers I would like to say for why Axel is not Riku's nobody:
1.People say because Roxas is Axel's best friend ,like Sora and Riku well it is diffrent.
2.Riku knows alot about the organization he knows Roxas is Sora's nobody well if he knew he had a nobody he would have mentioned it.
3.For god's sake do you see a similarity between Riku and Axel.
4.Roxas is Sora's nobody this is why he weilds the keyblade,if riku had a nobody he weild a keyblade and do not get happy because you might think Zexion is Riku's nobody because he is not.
5.Sora+X=Roxas
Riku+X=Kixur not Axel and Kixur is just a name I made up relating Roxas and Sora.

Anybody now who sees this thread and makes a thread that says"OMG AXEL IS RIKU'S NOBODY" or "Is Axel Riku's nobody?" then he/she is an idiot.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Thread made by Final Dive Sora.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why even tell this? I find this funny. ^.^

Plus, how would Xemnas make up half of the Org. in less than a few hours. Funny stuff..

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...I haven't really noticed any "Axel is Riku's nobody" topics since.... well, ever, actually. Everybody knows it's not possible, Riku never became a heartless. I don't see the point of this threat.

Genin~Kizashi

Ya know it's actually be a few days since anybody mentioned any "Riku's Nobody" theories. Thanks for bringin it back up, Final Dive Sora. Now people are gonna bring in their theories again just to try to prove you wrong. Thanks a lot.

Final Dive Sora

Well SoD I made this because really look it was posted that Axel is Riku's nobody over and over and over again so I want to end this.TSS how do find this tread funny?
And genin I stated that if anyone would bring this up again then he is an idiot all my points are 100% correct if they have common sense then they will not bring their theory's and really I actualy began to hate these threads that say axel is riku's nobody.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
A few people have posted threads like. "I know Axel is Riku's nobody." But it hasn't been for a while. Thank you for clearing that up. But since the people are too idiotic too realize Axel is NOT Riku's nobody, they are probably too idiotic to read this thread.

Final Dive Sora

Then they would at least read the title and if they are that stuiped then we must not post in their threads or propably flam them or give them this link.We can even ask a mod to close that thread.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
violent_anger said:
XD, you of all people are ending it? better men then you have tried countless times to correct the morons, and no matter what happens, there are more noobs to take their place.

true man, Thts why there needs to be a sticky! I have been saying this for ever!:mad:

K

kikyowhereareu

I think Axel is some guy's nobody called Alex.Cause Axel, Alex.Same letters.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
kikyowhereareu said:
I think Axel is some guy's nobody called Alex.Cause Axel, Alex.Same letters.

Um not possible it is without the X, unless of course he didn't need one cause of his name, but all the others are without the x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back