• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel, gay or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

Is everyone actually taking this thread seriously?

Oh and no, he's not gay.

A

Audo

Who cares if he is or not? It REALLY shouldn't affect how you feel about him as a character, just like it shouldn't affect how you would feel about him as a person if he were real.

He doesn't need "a reason" to be Gay. No one "needs a reason". They're just born that way. I'm sure the same can be said about characters.

In the end, it doesn't matter. And I'm sure you can find enough "evidence" for both sides, given that it is a KH game.

Prajna

his not gay!! theres no reason to be gay -.-
KH has disney i dont think they will actually think of gay and lesbians and shit like that...pointless to the story XD
unless they make a axel side story KH game Lolz

That is exactly my point. Why are you getting so heated over this, it's not a big deal.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is everyone actually taking this thread seriously?

Oh and no, he's not gay.

Yeah... it's kinda silly. In the end, no one's gonna be able to change any one elses minds over anything.

...This should have been a poll. I would have laughed twice as hard.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let me make this clear first. I. Hate. Yaoi. Axel is not gay. He thinks of Roxas as a best friend, nothing more. Damn those freakin' yaoi fangirls. Why can't they be fangirls of straight pairings like me? =_="

Yeah, everyone should think and act excactly the same. What an interesting world we'd live in! Damn those freakin' yaoi fangirls, for existing! How dare people have different opinions!

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Yeah, everyone should think and act excactly the same. What an interesting world we'd live in! Damn those freakin' yaoi fangirls, for existing! How dare people have different opinions!

I'm not saying it's wrong for them to like yaoi. I'm just saying they should keep their yaoi fanfics and stuff for yaoi things where they know for sure that the characters are gay.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not saying it's wrong for them to like yaoi. I'm just saying they should keep their yaoi fanfics and stuff for yaoi things where they know for sure that the characters are gay.

Actually, you said

Why can't they be fangirls of straight pairings like me? =_="

But I'm willing to accept your retcon.

Even though I don't agree with that line of thinking anyway, I could say the same for het fangirls, you know. How do you know for sure that Axel is straight?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, have you ever seen him hitting on Roxas? Noo. And I somehow don't think Disney, or Square-Enix for that matter, would make a character gay. :/

Playing along with you, have you ever seen him hit on a girl?

You're right, Disney might not, but Square Enix's Rikku in FFX was gay.

The point is, we can argue forever and get nowhere cause we don't have too much insight of Axel. He changes character styles really rapidly.

I know. It annoys me when people say 'Axel IS' or 'Axel ISN'T', that's all. It's not really that important anyway, I guess.

axelssomebodie

ok i kno for a fact tht AXELS NOT GAY!!!!!! and im not a yaoi-hater cuz i think thts funny come on, just because me and my best friend r as close as axel and roxas dosnt were lezbos dose it???? ok cuz i get really annyod when ppl REALLY DO think axels gayand i ynder stand y he dosnt like larxerene!!!! jeez ppl u really gotta go there...... no offense to ppl tht say hes not gay!!!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And, uhh, Rikku wasn't gay. She had a crush on Gippal. :/

And Yuna.

So, are we on agreement that there's no hard, quotable proof that he's gay, and no hard, quotable proof that he's straight?

Miku said:
they should keep their yaoi fanfics and stuff for yaoi things where they know for sure that the characters are gay

It would be very hypocritical of you to then not think that

they should keep their het fanfics and stuff for het things where they know for sure that the characters are straight

And yet, you are allowed to make assumptions like

Miku said:
he could just be not interested in anyone

and decide that he is straight, without knowing for sure.

Do not get me wrong! I am fine with you thinking he's straight, not that I think you'd care if I wasn't. The point is, you shouldn't try and prove it, not with hypocritical statements that undermine your argument.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
ok i kno for a fact tht AXELS NOT GAY!!!!!! and im not a yaoi-hater cuz i think thts funny come on, just because me and my best friend r as close as axel and roxas dosnt were lezbos dose it???? ok cuz i get really annyod when ppl REALLY DO think axels gayand i ynder stand y he dosnt like larxerene!!!! jeez ppl u really gotta go there...... no offense to ppl tht say hes not gay!!!

First, your grammer is epic fail.

Second, how exactly do you know for a fact Axel is not gay? Mind presenting some evidence? Facts must be substantiated.

Third, not all gays have to be extremists. They just aren't straight. I've seen many in my school like that, who can make good friends with both boys and girls. So the friendship doesn't exactly prove anything.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uhh, yeah. I already said what I needed to about Axel. XD

You mean, you've got nothing to contradict what I said about you being a hypocrite?

Third, not all gays have to be extremists.

Yes! Now what was it that Prajna said that made me laugh...

Prajna said:
There is no reason for them to be gay, some of them are just really dramatic is all.

XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back