• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awesome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yes, yes i am indeed. And when it comes out, im gonna play it, and say man this was awesome, and then cry

swizzle

You are such a drag..
when was it confirmed that the next game will be for teh PSP? if you are getting your facts from the 1up thing on the homepage, its just a rumour.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if you played final fantasy vii: crisis core. (played japanese version) it might explain why they (maybe) putted kingdom hearts zero on the psp. i think its better if they released a kingdom hearts game for both psp and ds. if you think about ring of fates's graphics and gameplay... making a kingdom hearts for the ds would work also.

it seems like it has a high chance of going on one system because they're working on it right now and about to announce it on tgs.

L!NO

I hope it comes on psp, it would be really nice :thumbsup:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Just to avoid confusion, the next game has not been officially announced for the PSP--it's just a rumor! You can make all the excited posts you want, once we're absolutely sure. ^_^

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back