• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awakening - Ven and Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think we have all seen the BBS Japanese Ad by now and we all know that in the first part we see Ven falling when the glass breaks and we see Soul Eater and the Kingdom Key. Well I was thinking about Ven and Vanitas. If you look at Vanitas’s Keyblade It kinda looks like soul eater but it is in a keyblade form. Now I know how some are saying that Ven is connected to Vanitas or that Vanitas is a clone of Ven. If you think about it Vanitas could be born from Ven heart because of the Awakening. That could also be why Vanitas’s Keyblade does look like Soul eater. Also in the translation it says “Everything is born from Sleep”.
What do you think? Please comment on this theory! :lol:

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
born from the awakening? how so?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, if what you say is correct, then how do you explain why Vanitas's Keyblade looks like Riku's Souleater?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think your theory has some correct elements and Ven failing his awakening I'm sure has some consequence whether it be Vanitas or whatever he may be losing according to MX.

Where do see soul eater and kingdom key
They are stuck in the ground of Ven's awakening platform. We see them breifly before it cracks and then again as they fall.

KeybladeCounsel

Well this can't be true simply because well(It may have been created already) SoulEater had no being at this point. So if anything, Soul Eater looks like Vanitas' keyblsde and not the other way around.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well this can't be true simply because well(It may have been created already) SoulEater had no being at this point. So if anything, Soul Eater looks like Vanitas' keyblsde and not the other way around.

How do we know that Soul Eater had no point.
I could have been Terra's first weapon. ( like Ven and the wooden sword )

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well that could just mean that the souleater can be made coincidentally by more than one heart or that it is like the KK and created already like you said,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back