• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Savior of Dawn said:
Aye, Cartoon Network usually has good anime, but Avatar isn't an anime.
It's made by two american men that make it look like anime, and they simply made it that way so anime fans would like it. ><;

I'm just hoping, really hoping, it gets better and isn't cheesy nickelodeon adventures like..What's it called... "Danny -something"
Danny Phantom right?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Avatar would fit on Miguzi... and I wish they would make Avatar for the older crowd

<VII_Axel>

Well, that's good, because I'm tired of watching the same episode over and over.
THEY MAKE A SHOW THAT MAKES FUN OF ANIME!
Aye, Cartoon Network usually has good anime, but Avatar isn't an anime.
It's made by two american men that make it look like anime, and they simply made it that way so anime fans would like it. ><;

I'm just hoping, really hoping, it gets better and isn't cheesy nickelodeon adventures like..What's it called... "Danny -something"
I'm tired of people saying all American cartoons aren't anime and stuff. The word anime isn't even japanese. It's french. Also, anime just means animated. Therefore ANY cartoon is anime. If you wish to say that Avatar copies of the japanese style of anime, then you are correct. but to say it makes fun of anime, is wrong because you are saying it makes fun of itself. So I would prefer for those who are a little more uneducated to look into things before you say them, so you don't make yourself look like an idiot.

Last edited:

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^lol yeah! i cant wait eithers!!! see how much funnier Sakka will be XD like when he said he had a dream and he said 'food eats people!' then he points at Momo and said 'and Momo could talk....you said some very unkind things' XD! i found that hillarious! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back