• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Austin Powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Who loves Austin Powers? They are the best movies ever. Great characters, music and quotes. I must have seen each of the movies over one hundred times.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Internation Man of Mystery- Awesome.
The Spy Who Shagged Me- Something to behold.
Goldmember- Eeeeehhhh....

The optimal point was the second movie. Goldmember just wasn't as appealing as the first two.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
there okay movies but not the best but there funny lol.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Master T said:
Internation Man of Mystery- Awesome.
The Spy Who Shagged Me- Something to behold.
Goldmember- Eeeeehhhh....

The optimal point was the second movie. Goldmember just wasn't as appealing as the first two.

The same applies for me.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Austin powers is one of the greatest movie series ever. Plain and simple. :D

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The only one I haven't seen is the spy who shagged me but the others were pure class. Mike Myers is so great as Austin and Dr Evil. When I went to see Goldmember I was laughing so much that people kept turning around and looking and me.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I loved 'em. Ever since the first one came out in theaters. But, the humor that Goldmember offered came at a cost. It ruined the other two movies. xD Who would've ever thought Austin and Dr. Evil were BROTHERS?!

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
They are groovin baby...
Sorry, cudun´t resist...
How many roles does Mike Myers really play in GM...
I know;
Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Fatbastard, Goldmember...
Does he have even more roles in it...

M

MegaFlare

Goldmember did re-use a lot of stuff, but it was still funny. I don't think they could do another sequel, however.

1.) Fat B_astard lost all his weight. He won't be that funny anymore.
2.) No evil Dr. Evil
3.) Seth Green as the new evil dude? Nah..

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
the second one was the best and i love those movies theyre so funny. but yeh the third one was the worst since u really cant make another sequal and they never tell u what happened to valicity she just disappears. but in the third one the fight with britany spears was hilarious

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Austin powers movies are always funny, some jokes are obviously far better than others. Im hoping there will be a fourth movie sometime in the future but hopefully not as as long as the gap between 2 and 3. The 3rd seemed to take forever to be released.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I loved the movies, I think I had a bigger blast watching the first and second one for the first time though. Goldmember was funny too, but re-used a lot of stuff. It was still funny, but not anymore.. "omg-my-stomach" funny.

I don't think they should do a fourth movie though, for the reasons Flare already mentioned. It's no Austin Powers without Dr. Evil. :/

DatDot

I think the forth film 'for your thighs only'(think thats what it's gonna be called) will have Dr Evil in it but he will be a good guy this time around and be known as 'Dougie'. I am probably gonna miss 'Dr Evil' as the baddie, this time around 'Scott' (Seth Green) is gonna be the baddie, but he does not quite look right playing this part.

Last edited:

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
DatDot said:
I think the forth film 'for your thighs only'(think thats what it's gonna be called) will have Dr Evil in it but he will be a good guy this time around and be known as 'Dougie'. I am probably gonna miss 'Dr Evil' as the baddie, this time around 'Scott' (Seth Green) is gonna be the baddie, but he does not quite look right playing this part.

Where did you hear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back