• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention: Need more members? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
So a problem I've run into countless times in the past is that an RP dies because of inactivity. There's a week where no one posts and then you might lose one or two people. Well, I want to do away with a lack of RPers, or at least try to.

My plan is simple, and it may even prove to help the KHI RP section form a big happy community: I make this thread and offer a place for people to say "Hey, this is my RP, this is what it's about. We really need this many people to continue, or even start." and hopefully it'll help one or two RP's get off the ground/maybe even finish.

I'll give a template just to start out on, feel free to add more to this, if you'd like.

RP Name: (the name of your RP)
RP Type: (Is it a dystopian world or a high school romance?)
RP Plot: (What is the central focus of the RP?)
Timeline: (What's happened and what is going on)
Preferable number of people: (How many you'd LIKE to have)
Signup/OOC: (Link to Signup/OOC)
RP: (Link to RP)

Again, this is a rough template which I'll probably revise as soon as I get some input.

Oh, and once I figure out how to/if I can do tables, I'll make this into a nice and neat table

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RP's that need people to start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RP's that need people to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back