• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attack Boost All I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

There are a few quests that require this as an objective. I managed to pull a 3* with this skill already on it. However I can't get it to activate. I tried and tried farming and gave up after 30 attempts.

One day I was spamming my thumb on the medals and by some miracle, it worked. I don’t know if this was a coincidence or not.

Is there a trick for getting it to work, or is my rng luck bad in this game too?

Nial

Awards
that skill activates only by swiping, if you tap it will never activate. Of course there's a chance of it activating, so it will not always activate.

Kyros

by swiping right to left for "AOE" damage via regular hit correct? because im in the same boat, and its 67% to trigger.. i dont even have it, one of my friendlist have it and cant get it to activate at all lol

Fata1Thumbs

That's my issue Kryos. I also have a 67% trigger rate. I did one quest 30 times with NO luck. I started spamming my thumb up and it triggered. I am not sure why or how.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
well again it only will activate when you swipe and it will only activate if you swipe when using the medal that has the skill.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
That's my issue Kryos. I also have a 67% trigger rate. I did one quest 30 times with NO luck. I started spamming my thumb up and it triggered. I am not sure why or how.
As someone pointed out earlier, Attack Boost All can only activate with normal swipe attacks, it'll never activate for anything else.
It's actually quite a useless skill but a number of quests have it as a objective criteria, so.

edit: ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back