• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica: Curse of the green cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Ok, so I'm in Atlantica and I need to open the door that has the heart card. But in order to do that I need 1 green card, my question is: how do I get a green card? I keep fighting tons of enemies but all I get are reds and blues! It is starting to piss me off. What is the key to getting a green card?

H

Haxon

moogle shops?

EDIT- oh you meant green map cards

use a roulet card and try to get lucky idk

H

Haxon

I have a red roulette card. You are gunna have to spoon feed me on this one, how do I use a roulette to get a green map card.

well if your lucky an enemy will drop a little silver card. pick it up and after the battle it will spin through the list of cards you can get. press X to stop it and you get the card it lands on

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Simple just win a heartless battle and time it just right to obtain a green map card. Make sure you don't have 99 map cards before you enter a battle.
Edit: You usually get a silver card at the end of every battle, very rarely do you not get one. This is usually caused by having the maximum amount of map cards in your possesion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back