• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atantica...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Who else thing Atlantica is hard? Im on chapter 2 of it, and i get "Bad" almost all the time, and i hit it within the "Exellent" range. I thing my game might be messed up cause every time i get it into the "Good" or "Exellent" range it still says "Bad".

gamerboy255

If u r in the second level it sould say something like dont press button when ariel or sebastion's head are in the center.

E

Evil-Riku

This is what you do, when the that thing comes up to the good, and perfect thing, press it before it hits, that's what was wrong with mine, I had to hit it before it got there.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
gamerboy255 said:
If u r in the second level it sould say something like dont press button when ariel or sebastion's head are in the center.
Oh... Thanks i didn't know that. That should make things easier.

E

Evil-Riku

lol, that too. I totally forgot about that, also some levels in there are like that, some also say don't press it when sabastion is on it.

Squall_Groupie

You get the hang of it after a while. I know it took me a while to get the timing right especially after they started alternating the "X" and Triangle button. It's not a good level for button mashers like me.

Sharpen

Yah, the triangle thing screwed me up too. Yah gotta watch for that, it alternates between em >.< I had the same problem for about half an hour before I realized it.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
listen guys i know little secret into mastering those minigames. i'm recently beat chapter three.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
in fact its quite simple, the trick is the rythem of the song. if can get the beat you'll be able to ace the minigames. example: swim this way and under the sea have very easy rythems to follow.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counter Shock said:
Who else thing Atlantica is hard? Im on chapter 2 of it, and i get "Bad" almost all the time, and i hit it within the "Exellent" range. I thing my game might be messed up cause every time i get it into the "Good" or "Exellent" range it still says "Bad".
You have no rythm feeling... That's the only reason there is to it, aint it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back