• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
All righty! I'm tired after putting myself into maximum overdrive to get this done before the RWBY volume 5 finale, but I'm pretty proud with how it turned out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm just so happy that you're happy!
r6o73.gif

Right now, I have no idea. I think I had some things in the works, but I'm a little out of it right now to do anything. XD
How are you able to mimic other artists' work? You're pretty talented. I would love to learn how to mimic Kekkaishi and Fushigi Yuugi's art style. There's just something that is pretty special regarding 1990's anime, especially Shoujo.

ImVentus

Awards
ALL RIGHTY! I had an idea for something I want to get done before the weekend, but since I don't want Howler to wait that long I went into overdrive to finish her request today. :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Looks like offical artwork
tumblr_ofq1teflpa1qgs3bao1_500.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How are you able to mimic other artists' work? You're pretty talented. I would love to learn how to mimic Kekkaishi and Fushigi Yuugi's art style. There's just something that is pretty special regarding 1990's anime, especially Shoujo.
Thanks! References help big time, and practice practice practice. XD It's good to at it piece by piece, trying to get a feel of how the artist goes about doing it. I wish I could describe the process better.

Looks like offical artwork
tumblr_ofq1teflpa1qgs3bao1_500.gif
giphy.gif

Admittedly, sometimes I feel weird copying someone's style, but I can be such a stickler for making characters as accurate as possible that I can't help myself. XD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
All righty! I'm tired after putting myself into maximum overdrive to get this done before the RWBY volume 5 finale, but I'm pretty proud with how it turned out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm just so happy that you're happy!
r6o73.gif

Right now, I have no idea. I think I had some things in the works, but I'm a little out of it right now to do anything. XD
Thank you so much for the avie and this beautiful RWBY prediction. Keep the hype going my friend! :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So someone on Tumblr asked me if I ship Winter Schnee with anyone~

Thank you so much for the avie and this beautiful RWBY prediction. Keep the hype going my friend! :D
You're welcome! That reminds me that I have some TWEWY art I haven't finished yet. I should get to that!

Have you ever drawn the Sultan?
Sounds like you want me to, hmmmm~? I always thought he had a fun design, so I might just do that.

Chuuya

Awards
So someone on Tumblr asked me if I ship Winter Schnee with anyone~

You're welcome! That reminds me that I have some TWEWY art I haven't finished yet. I should get to that!

Sounds like you want me to, hmmmm~? I always thought he had a fun design, so I might just do that.
Ships, oh man. This is so lovely Fudge. :D
Mmm, can't wait for more TWEWY. -w-

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Starting my TWEWY hype with Sho Minamimoto!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuuya

Awards
Starting my TWEWY hype with Sho Minamimoto!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'm amazed Fudge, such beauty... -w-
This looks like it took awhile and a bit of work.

Back