• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleith

Hi, I'd like to know if we can "turn into power rangers" as we wish (or after getting a drive full), or if it's just at some precise points in the story, like the ending.

Thanks !

Kleith

Oh ok, thanks. No cauz, they're hinting they fight with it (LS, Secret Video in Kh2 FM, fighting MX)

Kleith

huh , what ? You mean it's like "Dark mode" ? OMG I'm so excited lol !!! Do you know more about it ?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Not really, I can't read Japanese, so I don't know the explanation, but it shows this drop-item-looking thing, and either when enemies drop it, or maybe it's something you have to find in chests, but it shows the item, then Terra's drawing, and an arrow pointing to him with his armor on, so i'm assuming that's it.

Here's the vid:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Terra story part 4

T

The Spoiler

Not really, I can't read Japanese, so I don't know the explanation, but it shows this drop-item-looking thing, and either when enemies drop it, or maybe it's something you have to find in chests, but it shows the item, then Terra's drawing, and an arrow pointing to him with his armor on, so i'm assuming that's it.

Here's the vid:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Terra story part 4
What are you talking about?

All I know is the only time you can fight unversed with it on is at Mirage Arena.

T

The Spoiler

You sure? Because it's showing Terra, then pointing to Terra in his armor, not another one of the characters. Besides that, the D-Link drop item came before that.
For the example it showed Ven using a Terra D-Link, and dont you see the Terra image above the D-Link bar? With the D-Link slots that the item goes in? Its a D-Link.

DXLelouch

maybe TAVs Dlinks let them use their armors so like if your Terra and ya use Vens armor Dlink you wear Terras armor

Kleith

It doesn't make any sense "The spoiler", you do see a "new" item (paopu fruits) then points at Terra with his armor, and a "defense +" symbol in the little circle next to the portrait. D links DO NOT have any circles.

So it's not the same thing at all.

T

The Spoiler

It doesn't make any sense "The spoiler", you do see a "new" item (paopu fruits) then points at Terra with his armor, and a "defense +" symbol in the little circle next to the portrait. D links DO NOT have any circles.

So it's not the same thing at all.
facepalm Holy shit how much better can I explain this to you people? Its a freaking D-Link!
If you paid attention to the pic before that yopu can see the D-Link above Vens health guages! Terra D-link with armor has better defense and is more powerful then Terra D-Link without it!

Do you understand?

Auxia

Screw the armor, how the hell did his Keyblade become a vessel for intergalactic travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back