• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you ready to spend 4 more years?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Are you ready to spend 4 more years of your life waiting for kh3 even if it was confirmed is anyone ready to stay 4 more years waiting for a video game seconds pass like hours, days like months and weeks like years so are you ready?

I am sure ready by an easy way imagine there is no kh so time would run faster.

Tell me your opinion please.

R

Riku's Dawn

What do ya know? I'll be an emo teen when KH3 comes out!

R

Riku's Dawn

I really thought all KH games had a 2 year seperation in development.

sephy 9 2 5

By that time I'll be a grown man....that kind of makes me feel weird though what if KH lasts to I'm in my twenty's. No old age!!! I can see myself now telling my grands long ago back in my day there was KH...yall youngins don't know the meaning of what a good game is. KH paved the way!
:eek:

Final Dive Sora

Sorry if this has been posted before guys so forgive me.

Yea and i agree with sephorithe9 2 5 i am scared turning old.

imagine me having eyeglasses a wife, kids , grandchildren,wrinkles playing ps8(for that time)and i am trying to finish kh 17 with sora's grand child eek.

yes i love this age.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
sephy 9 2 5 said:
By that time I'll be a grown man....that kind of makes me feel weird though what if KH lasts to I'm in my twenty's. No old age!!! I can see myself now telling my grands long ago back in my day there was KH...yall youngins don't know the meaning of what a good game is. KH paved the way!
:eek:

I don't think that there is a problem with playing a game even if you where grown. As long as you have a life and you don't live in your mom's basement then everything should be okay. But we know that Kingdom Hearts won't last for ever, I have a feeling that this one is going to be the end. Nomura did say that he did not want Kingdom Hearts going on forever like FF. So it would end soon enough. Sora and the gang could only be used so much before they become boring. So Nomura does not want to change the main character, so Kingdom Hearts won't be for ever.

The only option to do is wait for infromation to arrive, then live life.

iggy_pogi

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!4 years!???????!!!!!!!! oh man!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be a second year College at 2010!!!!!!!!!! of man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetruelight

ill probably just keep playing kh2 and the furget bout kh3, ill probably keep in touch once in a while!

XCJ

well my uncle his friend and his other friend works for square enix and ones I toll him do you know something about kh3 and he said they well make a version for NDS but he is not sure but he is 85 percent possitive
and kh3 he toll me he is not really sure but he said ps3 is coming out so probobly at the end of 2007 sorry but I still can't belive about nds it well be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back