• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you out after KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm out as far as buying the games, merchandise, attending events, etc. KH3 thoroughly ended my passion for this franchise so I'll put my resources elsewhere.

As far as community engagement and discussion, remains to be seen.

You don't have to go. :( Your input is always appreciated.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
You don't have to go. :( Your input is always appreciated.
Thanks. It just comes down to how invested I am, basically. My guess is I'll probably watch cutscenes/playthroughs and impressions for future titles, but only to see if my favorite characters turn up or do anything cool, and check into any interesting conversations occurring around that. But, like, I just don't care much where the series goes after this; I have strong feelings and opinions about KH3 itself, but that's it.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Eh, I'll be in so long as they don't jump the shark and start becoming a cheesy soap opera about metaphysical incest.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I’ve always said I’m only here for Riku / Sora and the Disney content at this point. As long as both are around, I’ll be there. A voice re-cast of Riku or Sora would seriously make me consider dropping the games though--and I'm being 100% serious.

An added bonus if Isa, Aqua, Namine, Larxene, and Marluxia are still around in some form, too. I <3 them all.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I’ve always said I’m only here for Riku / Sora and the Disney content at this point. As long as both are around, I’ll be there. A voice re-cast of Riku or Sora would seriously make me consider dropping the games though--and I'm being 100% serious.

An added bonus if Isa, Aqua, Namine, Larxene, and Marluxia are still around in some form, too. I <3 them all.

Yaaas! We need more of Larxene! We need more snarky comments towards the games' mess~ Haha

NoWay

Awards
Don’t understand why people are so dramatic that they need to stop the franchise with KH3. I mean, as long as I’m gonna play videogames, I will keep on playing KH if the games are good.. And if they are continuing on this level, hell yes I will keep on playing KH.

I mean, I couldn’t have my PlayStation console and game without buying me KH games just for the sake of stop playing KH. Don’t understand this sentiment tbh. If you don’t like the games anymore, well that’s another case. But if I like playing the KH franchise, I definitely won’t stop playing as long as they are not moving entirely to the mobile market.

Swing

Awards
It kinda depends on in which direction they go with KH. If the next game will be as complicated to follow, then sadly yes.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Not out, but definitely less bound to go nuts whenever it continues on. I don't have this nagging feeling of "MUST. DEDICATE LIFE. TO FRANCHISE" anymore and it's honestly just super freeing and amazing.

Back