• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are there any girls that like guys that like kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
After firekitty's post I guess it is worth mentioning that two people from this site are getting married to each other. D:

But that's out of HOW many couples we've had here?

Awww! That is so sweet! But it worked for them.

My ex played kh and she is very beautiful, but this thread seems like a creepy way for you to hook up with people >>

I don't think this thread was meant for that...Well...maybe. It was treated as a troll thread at the beginning, but maybe the poster was serious. But I think this is the perfect place to warn about "stranger-danger."

I have friends that met up with people online (but via a social site not forums)
they even dated for a bit.
But I'm not saying it's a good idea to just meet up with people.
We all exchanged emails etc first and had webcam convos (though those can be faked, its easy to tell if they aren't reacting the way they should etc)
and had lots of precautions.
there are only 2 people I met on this site I'd be comfortable meeting up with, and that's because we talked lots off the forum and got to know each other etc (and I've now known them both for like 6+ years o.o ) But I don't have the kind of money to travel xD and NZ is very far away.

Anyway, if people are wanting to meet up, be safe about it, NEVER GO ALONE, make sure they bring a friend too, and though you may not like it, if you're a girl, take a MALE friend, preferably one that at least looks intimidating, so if it turns out to be a lie, you've got someone to help protect you etc, guys should bring friends too though!

damn my flat mate distracted me, lost train of though. Hope that makes sense =/

Lol, there was a time I knew what the other person I was talking to online, but they were totally creepy and mentally unstable. He wanted me to to go to his college, so I made it a thing that I never go to the city he is in. Yeah. My other two online friends are cool though, Been talking to them for years. I knew one on myspace and the other we exchanged photos with lol. I had one more friend but he left the internet after some things happened. >_>

But I don't know if I will ever meet my current online friends. They are on the east coast and i'm on the west. And I really doubt amything romantic happening with them.

I already bring extra people with me when I meet old male friends from middle school. For people online, I'd probably bring an army of friends plus my cousins who are uber tall and will run people over with their car if they have to. Like...all of them would. >_>

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I have a quite womanly physique and long shimmering black hair. Also, I like guys, but only when I'm drunk.

Do I count?

.Boss

I've never met a girl that likes KH :p. I'm not one of the lucky ones I guess *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back