• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are there any girls that like guys that like kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D:! I lurvest it!

This. I dun need attention.
See, it was a joke and I said it because it's a joke.

But seriously there are a lot of attractive girls here but not all of them are gaga over Kingdom Hearts as you'd think they are.

I just don't like it anymore. The hype and disappointment killed it for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-sucks up all of the attention in this thread- Mmm...that was tasty.

I like KH. I'm mad over the lack of good writing and character development, but that's okay. That is why there is fanfic and the imagination.

Callaghan

Awards
But seriously there are a lot of attractive girls here but not all of them are gaga over Kingdom Hearts as you'd think they are.
I just don't like it anymore. The hype and disappointment killed it for me.

A bit like Sabrina said,
But if you'd asked this question when the forum first started and KH had just come out, a lot more of the people here were KH obsessed, now its something people enjoy occasionally, or used to enjoy, no more fangirls and boys

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A bit like Sabrina said,
But if you'd asked this question when the forum first started and KH had just come out, a lot more of the people here were KH obsessed, now its something people enjoy occasionally, or used to enjoy, no more fangirls and boys

Eeeh I disagree.
The veterans, yes, it's either casual or just plain apathy towards the games. Some even hate the game now.

But we still have our run of total fanboys and girls running around. Whether or not they're attractive, I dunno.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So what are you saying about the girls on this forum? Just so I can know to feel offended or not.

No.lol Nothing like that. Just the looking to meet up with people here isn't advisable.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
There are some hot girls here i won't lie, but their in either different states or countries and even if there in your state or near you, they dont know you, you could be some bald old guy with no teeth and be a child molester(happy thought). This is why technology like Facebook is invented and so is cell phones, so you can send each other pics and talk and confirm no bodies a wierdo or creep

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No.lol Nothing like that. Just the looking to meet up with people here isn't advisable.

Lol. Okay. Yeah. I don't mind talking to all of you guys on here or knowing what you look like, but I don't think I would want to meet you guys. It would be really awkward. I have had a friend who met a pen pal of hers and it was weird.

And even if we lived really close to each other and it was crazy how close it was, it would still be awkward.

I had that once where I was sending a review to somebody on FanFiction and asked them if they had the number to the reject hotline. I told them "I had the LA one but it stopped working" and they were like "oh I have the Outer LA one." So I laughed,"haha. I go to school in that area code." "What really? Well I live in that code, but my city is super small." "Oh, is it like going towards "this place" or more like "that place"." "You have to be pooting me." "What?" "I live in "that place"" "What? Well I go to this school (it is the only school in the city)." "You have to be pooting me. I live down the street." "o_O I'm going to stop guessing now." and we had a small convo about classes at our respective schools and that was the last convo we had. XD I would send her reviews but it was really odd. I don't like knowing people are close.

So in conclusion, it isn't a good idea to meet people on this site. (Don't ask how I got to that conclusion...)

There are some hot girls here i won't lie, but their in either different states or countries and even if there in your state or near you, they dont know you, you could be some bald old guy with no teeth and be a child molester(happy thought). This is why technology like Facebook is invented and so is cell phones, so you can send each other pics and talk and confirm no bodies a wierdo or creep

Cell phones aren't very safe. You can change your voice or buy a voice changer. And FB isn't safe either. It is very easy to lie on there, make fake profiles, and have fake friends.

Last edited:

tdc456

Alls fair in love, war, and KH. My girlfriend jus happens to adore KH. And Resident Evil, but that's a different story entirely.

I'm sure if you went to conventions you would meet cool girls that are into KH and what not. I have been lucky to do so. Sadly some of them turn out to be over the top creepy and kind of nosy. But what are you gonna do about con girls? Haha
Just these cosplays...nine times out of ten...just...no. XP

EDIT: Btw lycorismoon29, that quote in your sig is absolutely priceless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alls fair in love, war, and KH. My girlfriend jus happens to adore KH. And Resident Evil, but that's a different story entirely.

I'm sure if you went to conventions you would meet cool girls that are into KH and what not. I have been lucky to do so. Sadly some of them turn out to be over the top creepy and kind of nosy. But what are you gonna do about con girls? Haha
Just these cosplays...nine times out of ten...just...no. XP

EDIT: Btw lycorismoon29, that quote in your sig is absolutely priceless.

Lol. Yes, some of those girls are crazy. I feel sad in saying I used to be like that...but I was young then.

TY! :D My friend VirgilTheart is awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just can't wait to see what happens at AX when I go as Terra for one day.

I'll stare at every Terra there this year and when I find you, I'll squeal. How is that? ;D lol j/k. Yay! AX! Expect many girls jumping you and screaming "TERRA! CAN I TAKE YOUR PHOTO!" and "YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!" and "who are you supposed to be?" lmao.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah that's what I'm expecting. You should find me since I'll be with a Roxas holding Oblivion and a Struggle Bat.

XD I'll see if I ever spot out your friend. That place is so huge yet I always see the same people so we might bump into each other.

Callaghan

Awards
I have friends that met up with people online (but via a social site not forums)
they even dated for a bit.
But I'm not saying it's a good idea to just meet up with people.
We all exchanged emails etc first and had webcam convos (though those can be faked, its easy to tell if they aren't reacting the way they should etc)
and had lots of precautions.
there are only 2 people I met on this site I'd be comfortable meeting up with, and that's because we talked lots off the forum and got to know each other etc (and I've now known them both for like 6+ years o.o ) But I don't have the kind of money to travel xD and NZ is very far away.

Anyway, if people are wanting to meet up, be safe about it, NEVER GO ALONE, make sure they bring a friend too, and though you may not like it, if you're a girl, take a MALE friend, preferably one that at least looks intimidating, so if it turns out to be a lie, you've got someone to help protect you etc, guys should bring friends too though!

damn my flat mate distracted me, lost train of though. Hope that makes sense =/

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
After firekitty's post I guess it is worth mentioning that two people from this site are getting married to each other. D:

But that's out of HOW many couples we've had here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back