• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are TAV new to the kh franchise??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

Didnt nomura state keep in mind im not positive about this but didnt he say that terra aqua and ven were all new to the kh franchise as characters?

Brian10122

Ok. I may watch EVERY SINGLE new trailer, and gameplay videos, and cutsscenes, and look at ALL the updates.. But I don't read the interviews. Don't know why

heavens wrath

alright thank you so how is it possible for terra and master xehanort to create an already existing character in the franchise?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Because Nomura wills it to be so, and Nomura is the closest thing to a god there is in this horrible world.

heavens wrath

that can be true he could do that but then wouldnt he say that terra is connected to an existing character not completely new?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
They're new in the sense that we've never seen them before like they're presented in the game, BUT they might already have/will appear in another form. Example: Xemnas= Terra theories, or Lingering Sentiment, Aqua's armour, Roxas, etc.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
alright thank you so how is it possible for terra and master xehanort to create an already existing character in the franchise?
simple,nomura looked at xehanorts desing then created two separated characters that resembled him hence terra's hair,MX's look.Stuff like this is made everytime you make a prequel,seriously,making prequels is easy

heavens wrath

qoute: ---Who are the 3 armoured people?
Nomura:
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Prior to this, Terra hadn't shown up at all. Sure, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Xehanort all had, but they aren't Terra. Are they related, even part of one another? Probably. They're still different people. Durr.

heavens wrath

alright terra showed up in final mix for kh2 and when roxas was made didnt nomura(not positive if he did) say that roxas and sora are connected meaning as we all know now roxas and sora complete sora but roxas was still a new character when kh2 first came out(probably didnt explain that right) but still was stated to be connected to sora.

heavens wrath

qoute: ---Who are the 3 armoured people?
Nomura: Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

this is finally some evidence that terra is his own character unconnected to xehanort(mabey...)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
wait a sec,what you are trying to ask is how can an new character be connected to an already existing character right??
if thats the case then the answer is easy,the new character is for a prequel so he can have as many connections to a sequel character as nomura wants
its like this:
[new character]---->[old character]
/ /
BBS------------------> kh fm

heavens wrath

i know hes his own character and everyone believes him to somehow with master xehanort create xehanort but wouldnt nomura then say he has a connection to already known character and if he has please post up where he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back