• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ar codes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_UNKNOWNS

i got an ar max but i didn't c like the cheat to b mickey, i c ppl do it all the time so how do i get to be him.

if u would plz keep comments on weather u like using ar or not ot urself, i would just like my question answered

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You do know that you can be Micky in certain boss fights when you die as Sora, Right? The only one that I know of, from expeirience is the fight against Xaldin...

THE_UNKNOWNS

yea i know that but how like on kh vids did they get that vid of him fighting sepherioth and axel, so i guessed there was a way to just be him all the time

Kingdom Merc

Do you mean something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BztXmTF3kYY&search=Roxas%20Axel%20II

EDIT:
Here's a site with tons of codes:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_2_codebreaker.txt

NOTE: IT CLEARLY SAYS FOR CODEBRAKER ONLY!!! Sorry, but I couldn't find much for the Action Replay (honestly I didn't look hard enough)

Also, on what you asked, I'm not sure, but make another save file, reload without the Action Replay, and go from there. (I don't have anything but a Gameshark from 2k2, so I'm still not sure).

Last edited:

THE_UNKNOWNS

thats ok, i found what i wanted, and the code does exist cause i have done it but he can't do magic or reaction commands or drives and the name of his keyblade is FAKE. its kind of odd.

and here is a link to the codes but its a forum so u kind of have to look around to find them..............well i was going to give a link but i can't get to kh-vids. its as there forums and that name is like AR CODES or something like that.

Last edited:

THE_UNKNOWNS

well, the main site is codejunkies.com but they don't give u very good ones, just the ones that come with it. ill just give u the code
BE MICKEY

46gb-f391-68g6c
ba8v-ejum-0adg3
i hope thats right, if not really sry
WARNING: DO NOT DO REACTION COMMANDS WITH MICKEY OR SKATEBOARD OR USE MAGIC OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT. I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS ABLE TO SAVE WITHOUT FREEZING OR NOT.\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back