• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aquas Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

well im planning on getting one by the time the english version of BBS comes out.Plus i've checked out and there are lot of awesomme games for the psp.
now back on topic:terra seems too slow and power based like lexaeus.Plus ven reminds of roxas and i like roxas a lot.

Christmas....
anyway terra may be somewhat slow, but not as slow as lexaeus,
as for ven, backhanded grip anyone? roxas or sora could nver pull this off

jda-roxas

in a gameplay video of BBS i saw terra using ice and fire based magic so i dont they they each use specific magic but are more powerful in the three main feilds, like what roXasisven said.

terra=power
aqua=magic
ven=defense

Last edited:
wicked awesome.I cant wait to play as him.

me either. terra looks too slow, and playing as a purely magic based character doesn't appeal to me, unless aqua can actually attack. then aqua would be pretty interesting to play as.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The handle is somewhat similar as well, but yeah it looks like the KK but empty and they all kind of use magic so I don't know what you're talking about. Terra has used some fire and ice stuff, and Ven with lightning...so yeah.

finaloblivion13

The handle is somewhat similar as well, but yeah it looks like the KK but empty and they all kind of use magic so I don't know what you're talking about. Terra has used some fire and ice stuff, and Ven with lightning...so yeah.

I think ven will be somewhat based on lightning and cure.

oreichalkos

Aqua = dancing fight-style
Terra = brute strength fight-style
Ven = speedy fight-style
That's how I tend to think of the way they fight, as for 'powers' it'd be pretty similar [only difference being Aqua = magic]

...Spellbinder and Aqua's keyblade are really only similar in coloration. Not quite the same pallet though.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Spellbinder.jpg

Aqua%27s_Keyblade.jpg
yeah you are telling me these two look the same?get some glasses dude, you need them XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back