• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIVRikuXV

It's symbolic, and it doesn't mean nothing.

And people seem to have the knight mixed up.
Terra picks up the Kingdom Key.
Aqua picks up the IKK.
And Ven picks up the Way to Dawn.

ok, i was gonna post that, no, im pretty sure it was Ven who picked up Way to Dawn, not Aqua, cuz the person who picked it up was holding the keyblade backhand, and only Ven does that (as far as we know). but, i decided to read the posts in case someone already said that. apparently, Audo did. u beat me to it! :glare:(dont take that in a bad way. just meant to be said in a friendly way. ok?)
anyways, so ya, ii dont think there is any significance as to who picks up which keyblade in the trailer, as they dont even use them. VAT use their own keyblades during the fight as far as i could see.

Eternal_Key

I didn't even know this was an "agree or disagree" when I started it. I just mentioned it to see everyone's thoughts on it. But hey agree/disagree away! Well anyways, I just re-watched the video and while the armor is rather female-ish, it turns out to be Ven (I had to watch over and over to confirm) So I guess that while ther is more to talk about in the subject, my main point has just been debunked. /closed thread?

Eternal_Key

Yea I confused Ven's armor for Aqua's. But to tell you the truth I was just looking at the chest lol. Once I looked at the head I realized the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back