• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
you said it yourself that kairi is a mystery aswell.

No, that's what I'm hoping for, not what's probably going to be. There's a difference.

xion could even be sora's nobody

No.

idk how memories could affect someone's physical form, i remember someone saying memories dont hold that kind of power.

that would be assorted forum members. The entire point in Days is that Memories, especially to supposed Nobodies, are that powerful.

also this was all based assuming the keyblades were fake

Not really. Even if it's real, Aqua still has more chances of having Xion tied to her than Kairi.

she was born somewhere special. maybe it was somewhere other than roA and ros. like the world that never was.

Yeah only I'm basing this on half assed quotes from trailer impressions. What are you basing this on?

its far to concept based.

Because it's a theory, doll. Not fact. You'd do well to learn to accept it as such instead of demand hard evidence on every thread of mine you come into.

UnbornLegacy358

I believe Xion is Aqua's nobody, not Aqua herself.
They both look similar to Kairi in a way.
Both have blue hair.
Both can weild a keyblade, even though it is unknown if Xion's is a fake or not.
Either way, both of them should be connected to Kairi.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Either way, both of them should be connected to Kairi.

One of TAV isn't related to SRK. It's mostly due to not knowing enough to say otherwise, but Aqua's kind of the leading candidate to being unrelated. So if Xion's related to Aqua, she can't be related to Kairi.
Either way it seems to me that Xion is not related to Kairi, but to Sora and/or Roxas, and that's why she looks like her, be her Aqua based or not.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok lets just say she is aqua or she is aqua's nobody, whats her motivaton through the whole game? why would she go far as to avoid xemnas and run away from organization XIII? she doesnt even know who she is and thers hardly anything hinting she has memories of herself being aqua. i dont see how it could be aqua

toon_roxas99

I'm still thinking Xion is Kairi's heartless... or another form of existence that is proof she lost her heart.

Seeing how Sora's memories can only effect the memory of those he meets. Xion if Aqua wouldn't be effected by his memories at all

But we don't know if TAV have even meet Sora and co. face to face.

Terra for sure saw Sora and Riku fighting but did they see him? :35:

Of course there could be an unforseen connection of Roxas with Ven... I'll stop there.

But, I've heard, or rather read, many good arguments (This theory included).

I just want the games to come out in America. So I can find out (At least as much info as Nomura is willing to give in the games.)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm still thinking Xion is Kairi's heartless... or another form of existence that is proof she lost her heart.

Kairi's a PoH, so we're not going to get that.

Seeing how Sora's memories can only effect the memory of those he meets. Xion if Aqua wouldn't be effected by his memories at all

You're talking about Namine's powers. This isn't the case. Whatever got Xion to be affected by their Memories isn't Namine's doing, thus doesn't abide by the same rules Namine does.

Of course there could be an unforseen connection of Roxas with Ven... I'll stop there.

There probably is.

But, I've heard, or rather read, many good arguments (This theory included).

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
if aqua was changed by memoies allowing her to look like kairi and lose memories of herself but have memories of sora. then its almost if it wasnt aqua at all. it would be as if she was just a memory of sora

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if aqua was changed by memoies allowing her to look like kairi and lose memories of herself but have memories of sora. then its almost if it wasnt aqua at all. it would be as if she was just a memory of sora

And your point in this is? It would still be Aqua underneath it all, and once the Memories will return to Sora, Xion as we know her will disappear. Whether or not her own Memories of her past will be intact doesn't matter right now - it's Aqua at the base.

You can say on the same coin that it's not Riku at all anymore once XH took over - but once XH was beaten, the B+S returned to Riku, where they belong, for ultimately - they're his and no one else's.
At the end of the day, buried under all of Sora and Roxas's Memories, it'd still be Aqua.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
And your point in this is? It would still be Aqua underneath it all, and once the Memories will return to Sora, Xion as we know her will disappear. Whether or not her own Memories of her past will be intact doesn't matter right now - it's Aqua at the base.

You can say on the same coin that it's not Riku at all anymore once XH took over - but once XH was beaten, the B+S returned to Riku, where they belong, for ultimately - they're his and no one else's.
At the end of the day, buried under all of Sora and Roxas's Memories, it'd still be Aqua.
i give up...underneath the face change, height change...basically everything change...it will still be aqua...just in some small way...so this is your theory/concept idea?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i give up...underneath the face change, height change...basically everything change...it will still be aqua...just in some small way...so this is your theory/concept idea?

It won't be in some small way because it's her Body and Soul, buried Memories (a-la Sora's Memories from CoM - which we see him getting in touch with in the FM+), and possibly even her Heart. It is Aqua so it's in no way "some small way". It's her - she just forgot it's her.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
sorry i just re-read the thory....you think you can remove the age thing? that didnt make any sense

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
thank you rain for this thread.

Somehow, I knew you'd like it XD

sorry i just re-read the thory....you think you can remove the age thing? that didnt make any sense

I can try and explain it better, and possibly rephrase it in the op, but not remove it.
What part of it didn't you understand?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Somehow, I knew you'd like it XD

I can try and explain it better, and possibly rephrase it in the op, but not remove it.
What part of it didn't you understand?

saying riku is in his twneties, which...well you know...he's not

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
saying riku is in his twneties, which...well you know...he's not

KH1 - It was Riku's body, but the appearance was that of Xehanort, once Xehanort's Heartless kicked Riku's Heart out.
I was comparing Aqua to Riku, only using Sora and Roxas's Memories as what made her younger, in comparison with Xehanort's Heartless that made Riku older, bigger, blacker, etc.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
"Riku turned into a man in his late twenties to thirties when Xehanort's Heartless took over. Why can't Aqua go through the same - in reverse? From a young lady, into a 14 year old girl, which is how old Kairi was at the time Sora's Memories got screwed over."

Are you sure it just wasn't Xehanort's Heartless just showing his true form casting off Riku's body?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
KH1 - It was Riku's body, but the appearance was that of Xehanort, once Xehanort's Heartless kicked Riku's Heart out.
I was comparing Aqua to Riku, only using Sora and Roxas's Memories as what made her younger, in comparison with Xehanort's Heartless that made Riku older, bigger, blacker, etc.

but that was the power of darkness, not memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Are you sure it just wasn't Xehanort's Heartless just showing his true form casting off Riku's body?

Positive. That was Riku's Body and Soul - which is why XH needed to possess him in the first place. And once XH was beaten, Riku's B+S went to where his Heart was - on the other side of the door.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania said:
As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

but that was the power of darkness, not memories.

1) you're talking about KH2, and even then it was because he had XH inside him still. In KH1 Riku's Heart was MIA from his Body, leaving XH inside to dictate how the body will look like. It was the Heart that dictated it.
2) I wasn't saying it was the same thing, only that it's possible. We've seen a Body change shape once into something completely unalike what it originally looked like. Thus, under the circumstances I'm assuming in which Memories are dictating Xion's sense of Self, we can't rule out her being related to Aqua simply because she's too young.
Riku was 15 and he turned into someone possibly even twice his age.
Aqua cut down a few years.
It's all about the Sense of Self that dictates the appearance - the Body itself has no set look, thus the various Nobodies we see who lack their human shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back