• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua>XIIII>DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsFury

Imagine if Aqua's nobody ended up being the XIIII member and the heartless being the DS and Aqua herself :eek::eek:, just another thought :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's "XIV"....XIV means 14...there is no such thing as XIIII

Sorry, that was just really bothering me

[√]Genuflect
Imagine if Aqua's nobody ended up being the XIIII member and the heartless being the DS and Aqua herself :eek::eek:, just another thought :D
Probably, NO and NO.

DS is a man. He has no boobs. Theres your proof.
Quoted for awesome truf.

roxasriku_223

It's "XIV"....XIV means 14...there is no such thing as XIIII

Sorry, that was just really bothering me

Seriously, it's like nobody knows roman numerals anymore! How hard is it to remember XIV?!?!?!
I'm going to make a signature reminding everyone :thumbsup: < Nevermind, I can't get the file size small enough.

P.S. Wow, I just noticed how sarcastic this post sounded. :huh:

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Truly, DS is male, and mostly likely has nothing to do with Aqua...

But For the sake of argument and just because I like picking at things...
What if the DS is in some-way apart of Aqua as Nami is to Sora?

Nami came from Sora's body, but because Kairi's heart was used, she was female...
So, something could of been done to Aqua's heart, along with someone else's, and resulted as a male...

Also, if DS turns out to be female...awesome.

Kairiangel

I reapet for the 100th time number XIV can't be Aquas nobody cause Aqua is pale while no XIV is tanned:closedeyes:!

And u know the trailers and the 358/2 days one where u see no 14 some heartless the trailer description hasn't named her weapon cause she must have used one:closedeyes:.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I reapet for the 100th time number XIV can't be Aquas nobody cause Aqua is pale while no XIV is tanned:closedeyes:!
How can u be so sure if there are still no news about Aqua? And the darker skin of 14th member may be cause by the shadow of her hood..

And u know the trailers and the 358/2 days one where u see no 14 some heartless the trailer description hasn't named her weapon cause she must have used one:closedeyes:.

What are you talking about?

Kairiangel

How can u be so sure if there are still no news about Aqua? And the darker skin of 14th member may be cause by the shadow of her hood..

What are you talking about?

you know jump festa 2008 there was a trailer for 358/2 days.......u see the 14th member fight *idiot* and u should see her weapon but nobody has said what it is!

TheTruthoftheKey

Nobodies have slight deffrences no one said it couldn't be skin tone besides we see DS and we see Aqua in the video yes I know its a concept video but even if it was her heartless she would be fighting it to show her struggle with darkness

TheTruthoftheKey

Nobodies have slight deffrences no one said it couldn't be skin tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back