• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

ok well im gonna throw this out there....Maleficent wanted to total control over the heartless right? Well what better way than to kill the one who controlled the heartless so long ago...because the DS has the heartless symbol on his chest.....i think Maleficent sent them to kill Xehanort...i know your thinking, well she could have used the keyblades to control them...but i think she understands why the keyblade is so important so this is why she saves sora twice in KH2....once in hollow bastion and then in TWTNW

and if so...then Maleficent used the keyblade wielders to control the heartless, and then she used the Keyblade wielders to destroy the threat against her heartless

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I honestly don't think Maleficent will have a huge role to play in BBS. She was a major character in KH, and was overused and just used to put some point to the Disney worlds in KHII.

Replica Riku

ok well im gonna throw this out there....Maleficent wanted to total control over the heartless right? Well what better way than to kill the one who controlled the heartless so long ago...because the DS has the heartless symbol on his chest.....i think Maleficent sent them to kill Xehanort...i know your thinking, well she could have used the keyblades to control them...but i think she understands why the keyblade is so important so this is why she saves sora twice in KH2....once in hollow bastion and then in TWTNW

and if so...then Maleficent used the keyblade wielders to control the heartless, and then she used the Keyblade wielders to destroy the threat against her heartless

How would she have control over the three knights?She doesn't have a keyblade herself, why would they serve under her? She's would probably be too weak to command them anyway.

And she only saved Sora so he could defeat Xemnas and the Org.

ordaXjn

How would she have control over the three knights? And she only saved Sora so he could defeat Xemnas and the Org.

she would have control over the three knights like she had control over riku in the first kingdom hearts...and riku was the true keyblade master, so she controlled him too....

correct she did, she saved him so he could destroy the nobodies leader....the other threat to her controlling the heartless

Replica Riku

she would have control over the three knights like she had control over riku in the first kingdom hearts...and riku was the true keyblade master, so she controlled him too....

correct she did, she saved him so he could destroy the nobodies leader....the other threat to her controlling the heartless

She simply manipulated Riku. He was young, lost, and just wanted to be reunited with his friends. An easy target. But, once he turned on her, there was nothing she could do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
kind of on track with the knights theory, i reckon the DS used to also be a knight (look at the curved bit of all the helmets), but he got corrupted, which is also possibly why Ven is the first to run when the DS emerges from Master Xehanort, and also why Terra stops him and rushes in himself, because he's angry with the DS cos Terra thinks its betrayal

Cyypher100

I think its maybe Number 14. shes the ultimate enigma, but until i get more info on her, that is the razor edge of guesstimation i can make.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea, number XIV certainly seems to have a role to play. Since all three games tie together, I'm expecting that member to tie into Birth by Sleep at least.

Also, about Maleficent, I think she will play a fairly large role, but one which flows alongside the main story. She has her own world now, and we'll get to learn more about her background, but other than that I don't think she'll manipulate the knights too much, other than a boss battle or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back