• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think one of the main questions we need to ask our selves is what worlds all of these characters are from ..

i really dont think that they all belong to the same world and take each other under their wings .. i think that they might all be from different places and that the keyblade is waht allowed them to travel to all of these different places ..

the reason i raise this question though is becuase it would otherwise seem like there is only one world where there are tons of keyblades weilders being born from .. and that definately isnt the case .. mickey is a good example becuase we know that mickey helps/saves ven and he appears in this world - despite the fact that he wasnt born there ... i really would like to know which of the worlds these characters originally belonged too (if im right), even if it doesnt seem important

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, Terra and Ven are both seen in HB in the trailer, so I'm guessing perhaps that is where they're from...it would also explain how Xigbar knew of them...

Crimson-Darkness

yeah I do agree about them being from different worlds but I doubt about the keyblades allowing
their masters to travel to other worlds if thats true we would able to travel that way in the last
games

Nintandy

Bronze Member
To begin with, you're right about Yensid training Mickey with magic, but not necessarily with the Keyblade. He does have a Keychain relating to Yensid though. I think perhaps the current keychain represents who you are studying under?

And yes, Donald and Goofy merely act as Court Magician and Captain of the Royal Knights in Disney Castle :).

Way to Dawn 12, I like that thinking :). I'm sure we'll find out how Mickey acquired his Keyblade in BBS, or at least learn a little more about his past.

MasterXOblivion7, sorry ^^'. My bad.

Way to Dawn 12 again, of course! The travelling between worlds! It is indeed a mystery as to where these characters come from. If Ven is from Twilight Town O_O. We'll have to see. I have a feeling at least one will be from Destiny Islands.

And wow.. HadesDragon, I seemed to have missed the Hollow Bastion bit ^^'. So that's a confirmed world too?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Nintandy²;2465597 said:
To begin with, you're right about Yensid training Mickey with magic, but not necessarily with the Keyblade. He does have a Keychain relating to Yensid though. I think perhaps the current keychain represents who you are studying under?

And yes, Donald and Goofy merely act as Court Magician and Captain of the Royal Knights in Disney Castle :).

Way to Dawn 12, I like that thinking :). I'm sure we'll find out how Mickey acquired his Keyblade in BBS, or at least learn a little more about his past.

MasterXOblivion7, sorry ^^'. My bad.

Way to Dawn 12 again, of course! The travelling between worlds! It is indeed a mystery as to where these characters come from. If Ven is from Twilight Town O_O. We'll have to see. I have a feeling at least one will be from Destiny Islands.

And wow.. HadesDragon, I seemed to have missed the Hollow Bastion bit ^^'. So that's a confirmed world too?

yeah thats what i meant about the mickey keyblade thing.. i believe he recieved his during his training with yensid which is why it took the specific shape that it did .. just like how they keychain gives the keyblade an appearence similiar to that of the world in which you orriginally recieve the keychain from ..

and as for the keyblade allowing you to travel to different worlds .. i didnt nessisarily mean it in that way directly .. i meant that only the keyblade weilders would've been able to travel to the different wordls becuase they are in fact weilders - im not exactly sure why yet .. but it would seem that this was undoubtibly the case becuase we had only seen or heard of keyblade weilers traveling to different worlds up until soras gets involved .. we directly see this when mickey travels to different worlds .. and from the legend of the keyblades as well .. it styates that the keyblade holds phenominal power (maybe one that allows them to move among the worlds .. but not directly (meaning that the keyblades allowed them to passs through the worlds walls)) ..and that more than 1 world was affected by the keyblade .. so the weilders had to have traveled amung them somehow

Istanbul!

I have a couple different ideas going that are KINDA connected, but not really. :unsure:

1: Maybe Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Terra were all taught by the same master? They seem to know each other; at least Mickey knows Ven.

2: I really don't think Yensid would be the other Master besides Master Xehanort. I don't exactly know why I think this, but I feel like it won't be another Disney character, it'll be someone new.

3: Just something I remembered, but there was a theory a while ago that the various keychains weren't real keyblades, and Mickey seems to use Star Seeker in these 3 new games. He didn't have one of the three "core" keyblades (Kingdom Key, Reverse Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn) until he went to go find it in the realm of darkness. Maybe Mickey used Star seeker until something happend to Terra, Ven and Aqua, and when that happend, their 3 keyblades were scattered into the 3 realms (darkness, light, twilight/dawn?). Sora recived the realm of light's keyblade (kingdom key), Riku got the twilight/dawn keyblade (Way to Dawn), and Mickey found the realm of darkness's keyblade(reverse kingdom key).

:blushing: okay, one of my ideas kinda solidified into a pretty flimsy theory, but... just think about it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have a couple different ideas going that are KINDA connected, but not really. :unsure:

1: Maybe Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Terra were all taught by the same master? They seem to know each other; at least Mickey knows Ven.

Possibly...

2: I really don't think Yensid would be the other Master besides Master Xehanort. I don't exactly know why I think this, but I feel like it won't be another Disney character, it'll be someone new.

Then they weren't all trained by the same master.

Sora recived the realm of light's keyblade (kingdom key),

It was meant for Riku.

Riku got the twilight/dawn keyblade (Way to Dawn),

WtD did not pick Riku, nor did it exist in the past.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oooh Way to Dawn 12, I think I worded those first few lines incorrectly ^^'. Yea that makes sense about the Keychain!

Corridors of Darkness? Unless Gummi Ships were somehow around x_x. Were they? I mean I think in Ansem's Report somewhere it mentioned that travel was not previously possible, at least not so easily. Hmmm..

Istanbul!, indeed it is a possibility. I thought the same thing, I mean it's obvious a Master can have numerous Apprentices, so I wonder if there is a limit? And all these Keyblade ideas are messing with my mind!!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i also think its Yen Sid. he had that book that he told Sora to read that had the 3 stroies in it. what were they called again??

snd to Hades i know the Kingdom Key was meant for Riku but later on it chose Sora

Sexy Angel
Cant be Yensid, because he isnt a Keyblade master. You need to a Keyblade Master for their to be Keyblade Apprentinces, just like V.A.T. group.

khloser4life

It's probably some new xharacer. this game takes place in the DISTANT past so i dont think anyone introduced in the story so far could be the master.

diogo14

it never was. people just assume that since he saved Ven

Where do you see him saving Ven? In the FM+ video? I didn't see Mickey save anyone, I just saw him looking at the place where Terra, Aqua and Ven were... So why do you guys say he saved Ven?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
it wass in the preview for the Birth By Sleep game. its on the main KHI site. there's a link in one of the threads made by monkeybutt

sora's spikies

Re: Aqua, Vin and Terra's Master?

the tower where sora met yinsed is important!
in the room where you talk to him there is a book was on the shelves writen on it kingdom hearts!
so i think yinsed could play an important role in the next kh because he knows a lot if he has a book like that ..i cant really know which role could it be but i dont think it'll be the master of Terra & the others.

Kairiangel

Yeah now u mention it hmmm....maybe, the DK is the aprantice and was a friend of Ven thats why he tried to run to him but Terra stoped him because he nows that he is evil now!:idea:
what you think?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm well the DS certainly seems to be some form of apprentice to MX, although I'm not too sure about the whole merging thing. Also, from the blogger's article, what do you suppose this could mean?

"The one that was lost was to lose, and the one to be obtained was obtained"

It reminds me of the line at the beginning of CoM >_<. This is before MX summons DS, and Ven is told to claim something o_O. Something happens to Ven's heart somewhere x_x it all depends when KH2:FM+s secret ending vid takes place to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back