• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuto23

Awards
Ok, there is a page on the regular site and it is under KH2 and says Sunset Horizons. Well go to the video page of it and go to the vid menu. look around... wait, I just found out that the vid is no longer available. but it showed a Organization member going to the Tron world access thingy and it says that she/he put a disk in the computer and trped some crap then went to the Heartless creation room and walks down a secret passage in the floor to the basements then walks through a door and sits in a chair and in front of the chair u can c Aqua's armor.so i think that it is XIV and that is Aqua's nobody if she even has one but that is wut i think. so tell me wut u think about this if u have alredy seen the vid.

Last edited:

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Ok, there is a page on the regular site and it is under KH2 and says Sunset Horizons. Well go to the video page of it and go to the vid menu. look around... wait, I just found out that the vid is no longer available. but it showed a Organization member going to the Tron world access thingy and it says that she/he put a disk in the computer and trped some crap then went to the Heartless creation room and walks down a secret passage in the floor to the basements then walks through a door and sits in a chair and in front of the chair u can c Aqua's armor. so tell me wut u think about this if u have alredy seen the vid.

I havent seen the video but heard about it what more can I say

JayXIII

It's xemnas going to the room of sleep. He says hello old friend to aqua's armor or something like that. It's in fm. I think room of sleep allows them to feel as if they have a heart by allowing them to remember.

Ultimaweapon20

maybe aqua was the XIV member cuz the armor
and only 1 person remembers her in it
it is a slight possibiltiy

ObsidianOblivion

Why would Xemnas say "Hello, friend" (or something like that) to ANYONE...?
Maybe he and Aqua (or Xehanort and Aqua) met or something and maybe we don't know that much about Aqua because she was wrapped up in all of this "darkness of the heart" experimenting with the 6 apprentices?
That would shed some more light on the theory of XIV being Aqua's nobody. Maybe they just had a difficult time finding her in the beginning, since 1-6 of Org. XIII are the 6 Apprentices, and she just sort of arrived a little late?

Soldier Terra

Ok, there is a page on the regular site and it is under KH2 and says Sunset Horizons. Well go to the video page of it and go to the vid menu. look around... wait, I just found out that the vid is no longer available. but it showed a Organization member going to the Tron world access thingy and it says that she/he put a disk in the computer and trped some crap then went to the Heartless creation room and walks down a secret passage in the floor to the basements then walks through a door and sits in a chair and in front of the chair u can c Aqua's armor.so i think that it is XIV and that is Aqua's nobody if she even has one but that is wut i think. so tell me wut u think about this if u have alredy seen the vid.

Xemnas loaded the disk in the computer. I think he called Aqua's armor "old friend" because he remembers when he used to be terra & traveled with her. possibly...aqua's nobody could've been the XIVth member of the org. If so, that'd mean that Terra(Xemnas) Ven(Roxas) & Aqua(XIVth member) were all in the org!

Ultimaweapon20

Xemnas loaded the disk in the computer. I think he called Aqua's armor "old friend" because he remembers when he used to be terra & traveled with her. possibly...aqua's nobody could've been the XIVth member of the org. If so, that'd mean that Terra(Xemnas) Ven(Roxas) & Aqua(XIVth member) were all in the org!

well if this is true
then where is sora's nobody
i kinda agree with u

JayXIII

Sora's nobody is Roxas but accodring to nomura roxas and ven are connected. Thus connecting ven and sora.

Stars

リク

It was Xemnas who went down to the room of sleep...
Yeah.. possibly he awake Aqua for being 14th member..

Stars

リク
So you're saying that this cutscene was in the past and when the CHasers were defeated by MX?
Also, how did Xigbar know about the past keyblade masters?

That cutscene is before Kh2 i think.. not in BBS..
No.. i never say that the chasers defeated by Mx..If MX is Xemnas, i have no clue that who is Xehanort's heartless..
Xigbar saw those knights when he was still an apprentice of ATW in Hollow Bastion..And there is a scene in BBS where Ven and Terra were in HB..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back