• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua/Kairi theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I believe sometime in BBS Aqua will meet Kairi. I think that she is responsible for Kairi going to the islands. She probably knew that Kairi was a PoH, and felt that if she sent her to the islands, she could protect her from Maleficent, because this has to be the time when Maleficent invades Radiant Garden. I think the order the stories will go are: Ven, Terra, Aqua. Because during Aqua's ending, I don't think Terra or Ven will be around anymore: Terra will be consumed by the darkness as Maleficent said, and Ven will be "erased". And something will happen to Aqua. But, since Nomura said that it doesn't matter which one you start out with first, I don't think we will know what happens with Ven and/or Terra if she is played first or second, but they will all tie into each other once all 3 are completed.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ansem Report 11 said:
Ansem Report 11

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Apprentice Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Islands,

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
As said before. Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. Plus, Nomura said that nothing interesting happens to Kairi before then. And most of us assume that BBS ends some time around when the Xehanort we all know ends up at Radient Garden with lack of memories. Because it's pretty much straight forward from then on, as written in the Answem Reports.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Plus, Nomura said that nothing interesting happens to Kairi before then.

No, he said she doesn't really remember anything from that time, and that he himself wouldn't remember everything that happened to him when he was five years old a decade afterwards. I think BBS existing would mean there's a high possibility to all but a probability that Kairi, being a PoH, was to be involved in the events - it's just that we don't know of any implications those events had on present day Kairi at the moment.
That is to say - yes, Kairi might yet be highly involved in BBS, and yes, we might find out a lot of stuff that happened to her then have relevance to Coded/KH3.

However, no, those events do not include Aqua throwing her to DI.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't truly see how you think that the stories go in that order. Why Ven first? Why Aqua last? Why not Terra last, or first, for that matter?

Also, as everyone has already stated, Xehanort sent Kairi to the ocean of another world, thereby destroying the basis of your theory.

So... is there any other proof that you have for your theory?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
As said before. Xehanort sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. Plus, Nomura said that nothing interesting happens to Kairi before then. And most of us assume that BBS ends some time around when the Xehanort we all know ends up at Radient Garden with lack of memories. Because it's pretty much straight forward from then on, as written in the Answem Reports.

But if MX is looking for the PoH wouldnt kairi be involved because she is one of them.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I swear to god Nomura said nothing interesting happens to Kairi before getting throw out by Xehanort =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another Report said:
Q:IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti-Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a Keyblade, Kairi’s memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas’ and Naminé’s differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and the others, their parents and friends, and what about school?

Nomura: As for Kairi’s memories, there’s nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn’t remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Yes, you can take "nothing particularly special about them" as "nothing interesting happened". Seeing however how he went further to elaborate that she didn't remember simply because she was so young in light of obvious reasons presented thus far in the game for Memory Loss, I'd take it more as "she doesn't remember because it's a natural process of forgetting" as opposed to "she doesn't remember since there's nothing memorable there".
She was, at most - a 4 year old. You don't remember stuff that happened then.

Cyypher100

Aqua= Kairi's "grandma" in an old raggy Jedi cloak and is secretly her bodyguard!!! :D!

but really...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back