• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua and kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

i have read this thing somewhere accidentaley but it wasnt here..... but if it was sry for posting it again

well..... my question is...... is aqua kairi's grandma? i mean..... the events of bbs happened 50 yrs ago..... and if u remember from kh 1 kairis grandma was talking with her about the light being strong and what happened with the darkness and light.... it is possible that aqua is kairis grandma cuz she is at the right age and knows so many things about light and darkness..... tell me what u think

Radon

mofo
Lol no. BBS is ten years before KH1. And that conversation between Kairi and her Grandma took place at about that time. And then theres the whole family doesnt matter in KH thing...

I'm not going to list all the things wrong with this "theory".

Muse

you look atrocious
I had that same theory a while back ago. I think its possible.

How? 0_o;;

BBS is set ten years ago. Aqua is around 17-18, at least. Kairi's grandmother is in her 50's-60's, at least. Do the math.

Besides that, the scene with her grandmother and her is set around the same time as BBS, if not a little afterwards.

Aqua is not Kairi's grandmother, nor will she ever be. The math doesn't make sense and that sort of family relationship is awkward, given their ages. That, and family don't mean squat in KH.

A

Audo

Not possible. Aqua and Kairi's Grandma existed in the same time frame.
Aqua is like 20, while Kairi's Gma is like pushing 70.
It's impossible for them to be the same person.

Muse

you look atrocious
It happened ten years ago.

If it happened 50 years ago, explain young Riku and Sora playing on Destiny Islands with Terra and Ven watching.

Muse

you look atrocious
Small chance of Aqua already popping out a kid and said kid being able to pop out Kairi? Yeah, no.

Edit: Don't double-post.

Radon

mofo
Lol. So unaware of the KHI way. Bitching, Flaming Etc.

And we were just proving your point wrong. It's not like we're all worked up about it.

roxasbrother1993

ok i got it.... just dont be annoying i understood the first time u told me..... sry guys gonna go..... cya

Radon

mofo
You dont have to say good bye and dont double post. Some members get very peeved with that. Anyway /thread

Muse

you look atrocious
omg just calm down everyone it was a thought i wanted to share

Lol. So unaware of the KHI way. Bitching, Flaming Etc.

And we were just proving your point wrong. It's not like we're all worked up about it.

Disagreement =\= flaming, and the former is something we need all members to learn to live with.

Anyway /thread

The only people that have the right to decide when a thread is to be closed are the thread opener, and the moderators.
Unless you fall under these categories, either keep such comments to yourselves, or VM/PM a mod and have them decide the thread's fate. If it's legitimate, the thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back