• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Appreciation topic towards khinsider team

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Hi,

I am just writing this topic as an appreciation topic towards the enormous work from the khinsider team related to maintaining the series legacy.
I found that the recent classification of games inside the dark seeker saga section is amazing and provides a clear and great overview of the series.

Kingdom Hearts has a hug emphasis on art and presentation and the amount of artworks/render is enormous. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that all of them are stored on this site and this allows the series development to be documented. We can even find all the game logos in super high def. That's amazing!

1599115065831.png

In short, a huge thank you to the maintainers of this site for such a great work!

And you, do you have a favorite part on khinsider?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, wow! Much of the thanks must go toward Sign! She works her ass off making sure our gallery is complete.

Chaser was the one who decided to organize the games under Dark Seeker Saga.

I’m just here to look pretty and delete spam haha

Back