• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Applying to College, 2008

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Do what you feel is best; unless you plan on living with your parents after you graduate, you'll more or less be on your own, making your own decisions and planning out your own future. If you don't think it will benefit you in the long run, or contribute to your overall goal, don't do it.

I don't plan on staying with my parents. I'll be going along doing whatever future plans I've thought through that I do feel are best for me as well. Again, my only stress and worry comes from the fact that things with college and jazz and the future starts now and not after I've graduated and can move out on with my life. So until I can leave, she basically has, to an extent, the say-so and could control things to go almost however she wanted to. Thanks for the support/advice, by the way.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Physically? Nah. Mostly it was high school and college in general. That's a unique kind of trauma.

Oh, how I burn with envy.

Enjoy your shitty job if you have one.

[/sarcasm]

I don't plan on majoring in Philosophy; it was sarcasm.

I don't plan on staying with my parents. I'll be going along doing whatever future plans I've thought through that I do feel are best for me as well. Again, my only stress and worry comes from the fact that things with college and jazz and the future starts now and not after I've graduated and can move out on with my life. So until I can leave, she basically has, to an extent, the say-so and could control things to go almost however she wanted to. Thanks for the support/advice, by the way.

It sounds like you've got a plan made out. Just stick to it, and you'll be fine.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I know that after high school, this year. I want to go to a community college then transfer to a four year university but I'm still undecided for where I'm going to transfer to but I don't know what college I want to go to, I know that I don't want to go to U of I because it's pretigious and it's hard to get in and I'm trying to go to colleges that are a bit less harder to get into.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I know that after high school, this year. I want to go to a community college then transfer to a four year university but I'm still undecided for where I'm going to transfer to but I don't know what college I want to go to, I know that I don't want to go to U of I because it's pretigious and it's hard to get in and I'm trying to go to colleges that are a bit less harder to get into.

U of I?

Would that be the University of Iowa? Or perhaps the University of Illinois?

Rabello

I've decided to aply to University of Art and Design Helsinki. The biggest art university in the Nordic countries. Though I might not get in. Apparently getting in requires shitloads of luck as well as skill.

I'm such a faggot.

XxRebel_GirlxX

I want to go to:
1. USC
2. UCLA
3. UC Berkley
4. Cal State Fullerton
I would really like to get an English major or I want to become a doctor and get a doctorate or a PH. I know I am probably going to get a scholarship since I get the perfect grades but nothing is for sure. I hope I do since I know I won't be able to afford USC : (

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
No shit, Sherlock? Too bad it's neither biting nor clever.

Says the boy exposed to 'trauma'. Poor thing.

I've decided to aply to University of Art and Design Helsinki. The biggest art university in the Nordic countries. Though I might not get in. Apparently getting in requires shitloads of luck as well as skill.

I'm such a faggot.

That's a really great school. Best of luck getting in.

I want to go to:
1. USC
2. UCLA
3. UC Berkley
4. Cal State Fullerton
I would really like to get an English major or I want to become a doctor and get a doctorate or a PH. I know I am probably going to get a scholarship since I get the perfect grades but nothing is for sure. I hope I do since I know I won't be able to afford USC : (

English majors ftw. <33

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I think it's cute how you think I'm looking for pity and treat me like a child, despite me being over half a decade older than you are.

And yet, you are extremely immature, as your previous post clearly shows. Apparently, age and maturity are two different things. You've yet to contribute to this thread.

Like most things in life, college is a huge disappointment. Sure, you're out of the house and drinking and fucking and skipping class, but that art degree you're working on is a one-way ticket to a dead end job and a poor, pathetic, solitary existence which you will one day try to drink your way out of only to wake up the next morning to find things worse. Eventually you'll realize the futility of every thing you've ever done and pine for the day you drink up the courage to end it all in a last ditch effort to gain some miniscule degree of control over your meaningless, miserable existence by shoving that gun you just bought into your quivering maw and squeezing the trigger.

So yeah, good luck~

Stop being over-dramatic. Take your emo nonsense elsewhere.

---

Now, let's get back on topic. I have no desire to take this thread to a place where it was not intended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back