• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Apology to all women

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I said some very stupid and outlandish things about women on this forum. I want to apologize for those things and take back everything negative that I said about women. Not all women are bad and I'm sorry about all those horrible comments. It must have been very offensive to the female members on this forum and I apologize to all of you. I was very stupid in the things I said. And I take back every word of those negative comments.

Thank you.

Puck

Here's one example of my stupidity:

No. You don't pay them, idiot. They just get attracted because of the money. That's how it works in my area. You don't force it by paying them. They'll get ticked off. They will automatically get attracted because of the fact you have lots of money. If you don't have lots of money then you're screwed and they will not even think twice on going out with you or even being your friend. I've learned that in the real world, it's not about how much of a good guy you are or how well you treat a girl, that only will make most women hate you. It's about dollar signs and muscle. Silly, I know. But that's what I've noticed. It mainly applies to white women.

Oh also, most women of all races hate nice men. So if you're nice and are always a real gentlemen to the ladies, you're screwed. Screwed up big time.

Puck

^Oh just some experiences in my area. But I went a little too far in saying all women are like that when in reality they aren't.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Aw. While I was not there to witness any of these "horrible comments," your words are quite flattering and I'm sure that had I witnessed them in the first place, I would have no choice but to forgive you.

May you have better luck with girls in the future. :D

Q

Banned
I said some very stupid and outlandish things about women on this forum. I want to apologize for those things and take back everything negative that I said about women. Not all women are bad and I'm sorry about all those horrible comments. It must have been very offensive to the female members on this forum and I apologize to all of you. I was very stupid in the things I said. And I take back every word of those negative comments.

Thank you.

Imma still keepin' the comment, if that's what you want to be rid of :3

Puck

^Yeah, well. I'm taking those words back because I'm very sorry for saying them. I was out of line. Period. And no, there aren't more cruel heartless women in the world than good women. That was bulls*** and I'm ashamed for even saying it. Because it is 100% false.

I don't see why you want to keep the comment when there are better quotes out there than a bunch of false bulls*** that I typed.

P.S- Sorry for calling you Sir Incestous. That was also bad on my part.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
puck your theory about nice guys doesnt apply to all girls i know 4 girls who like me
and im not the sports type im usally reading

Puck

puck your theory about nice guys doesnt apply to all girls i know 4 girls who like me
and im not the sports type im usally reading

I know that, soramaru95. That's why I'm apoligizing for such silly comments that were totally untrue and out of line. I was stupid.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I sure appreciate it! :D

I saw some of those comments and actually just felt bad that chicks are that rude to you. >.>; I mean, I'm not gonna lie, we can be really, really obnoxious and stupid and cruel. But guys can be, too. I'm pretty sure, though, that if I had to ecksperience a lot of crap time after time from men, I would've reacted the way you did to those girls.

I mean, it's not your fault most of the girls you met were complete trash. :/ But I'm really glad you see that not all of us are laek that. :3

PLATONIC LOVE. HAR HAR. :3

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hah. I had to laugh. Dunno why, it just seemed so odd. XD

Those are just stereotypes man, and while you are responsible for helping to perpetuate bad stereotypes, no need to feel like a martyr and bear the burden. XD

Most, mature, girls would not so much as give comments like that credit as fact unless they were bothered by the stereotypes and the fact that some girls ARE like that. I've dated a few, never lasted long, bitchy girls tend to annoy me. =/

But like I said, any girl worth the time to get to know will know she doesn't fit the stereotype, so it's not as bad as it seems. :p

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Yea, while you don't have to feel bad, I do think that apology was nesessary, and I'm not gonna lie, at my town MOST girls are like that, if your nice to them, your a nerd, sometimes I think me and my friend are the only non steriotypical person in the whole town! I don't care about looks at all really, as long as I feel a connection, I'm happy. And it's okay to feel like that about girls somethimes, because at times, heres what I think about boys (This is normally after I get turned down because I'm "ugly")
"Boy's only care about your A** and your skimpy clothes! F*** all of em to hell!" Then I feel bad, because there are some boys that hang out with me without the soul purpose of making out.
lol, I'm rambling sorry.

Q

Banned
teenager insecurity is insecurity :/

everyone wants to be like the stereotype, because they think everyone else is like that. MTV should burn in fckin hell, it's a waste of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back