• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone noticed this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The pic is new to me, but the concept of VAT having key chains is slightly old news.
For some reason Ven, Aqua and Terra have started having different keyblades with Key chains attached.
Hopefully since they have a living Keyblade Master an explaination will finally will be given on the meaning behind them as well as their creation. Too bad the pic cuts off I'd like to see what the keychain Terra has looks like.

crazzyBRY

s113_pO6wNzF4xBg9X5a2aSDjX55SqZCW1n7r.jpg

yea i think we'll have a different keychains in the game..

look closely..he has a keychain xD

EDIT: Plus this ones..

kf15G4G1Dath327s8JDYac51t2jnuWbr.jpg

DK9aln2MMe8db13nuLJgAB7w93QirwYi.jpg

EXk6vAIesp5bRkW99R99BQlW3iUut5jq.jpg

Last edited:

tdc456

If you look through all the scans, you see that all three of them indeed have keychains.

But their keyblades never change shape. They have been redesigned now. Nomura talked about it somewhere. The design for Aqua and Terra's keyblades was changed recently and they were in the demo from TGS.

Im glad that they have keychains now so no one can make stupid threads about why they didn't have them.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Too bad the pic cuts off I'd like to see what the keychain Terra has looks like.

It looks like the emblem thing that VAT have, at least, from that image it looks like it.

Anyway, I'm wondering if we'll get different Keychains instead of just one.

ReflectoMan

Awards
this is old news but that picture is new and also implies that since terra is in a battle stance and so is peter pan mean that your going to fight him(remember terra is in darkness)or he is an ally

lopkit

this is old news but that picture is new and also implies that since terra is in a battle stance and so is peter pan mean that your going to fight him(remember terra is in darkness)or he is an ally

ur just going to fight peter pan like a mini boss...because peterpan was like "who are you..stranger" XD

AppleFreak

maybe the keychain shape still undecided on the first trailer & scan lol

keychain probably proof of genuine keyblade, maybe

Radon

mofo
I think they've just decided to add them. I wouldn't look too much into when they didn't have them. Now what do these gold and silver emblems mean.. Completion of the Master Qualification Exam? Maybe Terra won.

AppleFreak

each of them has belt on their chest .terra is gold, ven is silver and aqua is.... maybe silver too

but i dont see any connection to main story

Radon

mofo
Nomura said in a recent interview that they are very similar to another sign. Clearly the Heartless one. I'd say it has to do with the Master and Apprentice ranks and such.

homicide94

wait in kingdom hearts 2 final mix you got to fight terra and every time he's killed me and it goes into slow motion i've looked for a keychain and i haven't seen one. if i can get a decent pic of me dying to terra where you can see the handle clear enough i'll put it on here in case it's just me but if he didn't have one in that fight where did it go?

kitax XIV

wait in kingdom hearts 2 final mix you got to fight terra and every time he's killed me and it goes into slow motion i've looked for a keychain and i haven't seen one. if i can get a decent pic of me dying to terra where you can see the handle clear enough i'll put it on here in case it's just me but if he didn't have one in that fight where did it go?

there is no keychain in the fight.
They only have added the keychains recently.

homicide94

there is no keychain in the fight.
They only have added the keychains recently.

Fair enough but bbs happens a long time before kingdom hearts 2 / final mix and look at this pic from the cutscene before you fight terra.

No keychain but look closely at the top there's a hole for the keychain to be attached. Assuming this isn't just a mistake and this was planned out has anyone got any theories about where his keychain went because the cutscene before the fight only says (spoiler because I don't know how many people want to find out for themselves) "Aqua... Ven... Keyblade... Who are you? I can feel it - we have met before. But when... No... it isn't you... It isn't you that I have chosen. Why isn't it him? Xe...ha...nort... Is that you? Xeha...nort... Xehanort!" then the fight starts. I'd like to be able to say the cutscene after the fight explains where it goes but I still can't win. Can anyone that's beaten this fight tell me if it's explained after you win because I'm not going to get there any time soon.

Last edited:

diogo14

Fair enough but bbs happens a long time before kingdom hearts 2 / final mix and look at this pic from the cutscene before you fight terra.

No keychain but look closely at the top there's a hole for the keychain to be attached. Assuming this isn't just a mistake and this was planned out has anyone got any theories about where his keychain went because the cutscene before the fight only says (spoiler because I don't know how many people want to find out for themselves) "Aqua... Ven... Keyblade... Who are you? I can feel it - we have met before. But when... No... it isn't you... It isn't you that I have chosen. Why isn't it him? Xe...ha...nort... Is that you? Xeha...nort... Xehanort!" then the fight starts. I'd like to be able to say the cutscene after the fight explains where it goes but I still can't win. Can anyone that's beaten this fight tell me if it's explained after you win because I'm not going to get there any time soon.

He said that? Or you just made it up?

Izayoi

galactic cancer

First off, the fight in question isn't confirmed to be even canon, and should be considered just a fun fight added in for the heck of it, that could end up being canon later. Also, if Nomura really did confirm that they just rediesnged their Keyblades, Chains included, then we should probably change our views, and that anytime we have seen TAV, that they could have their Keychains at that time instead of what we see.

In fact, that isn't even "Terra", but rather "Lingering Sentiment".

He said that? Or you just made it up?

I believe he realy says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back